Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Bankroll Builder - Session Feedback /

Bankroll builder promotion

Old
Bankroll builder promotion - Tue Nov 13, 2012, 06:31 AM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2012
Hey I`ve take the poker basics quiz and I`ve never deposit any money yet and I want to join the bankroll builder promotion

Old
Tue Nov 13, 2012, 06:40 AM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2010
Hi,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

>>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer.

We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion.

Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschooline.com and best of luck to you at the tables!

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Nov 14, 2012, 05:20 AM
(#3)
Hi,

You are eligible for the Bank Roll Builder promo!

The next thing that you will need to do is to attend one of the 'Getting Started With Pokerstars' live training sessions. Please let me know after you have attended this session.

Also, you can be practicing on the play money NL 9-max/ring tables and please post a hand that you were not sure about using the hand replayer. Here is a video tutorial on how to use the hand replayer.

Old
Thu Nov 15, 2012, 10:22 PM
(#4)
I`ve finished the getting started session and it was so fun and I used the hand re player to discuss this hand which I thought that i played It right here is the hand

All players at table called the big blind and I was at the late position with the ace jack so i raised to 12 two player after me called and one player made a huge raise and another one called and i went all in because i thought that they don`t have monster hands maybe small pocket pairs like 8`s or 7`s so i went all in and they called me and one of them was holding two queens and had me in bad shape hhhh i thought that i played the hand so good and in the right way but i was unlucky
i need ur analyze and ur vision for this hand
Thx

Last edited by ZubbaX; Thu Nov 15, 2012 at 10:30 PM..

Old
Fri Nov 16, 2012, 07:22 AM
(#5)
Hi,

I also like the Getting started sessions, glad to see you know how to use the replayer!

This is a very interesting spot, but you will encounter this scenario many times down the poker road!

What where your reads on the villains involved in the hand?
Have you seen their showdown ranges? Has the villain with ever limp raised all-in during previous hands from UTG, more importantly how active where they at the table during your session?

With so many limpers ahead of us, I like the raise to 12chips, this will (in real money games) isolate 1 sometimes 2 villains in which they will be playing the pot OOP(out of position) and we'll have the initiative. A limping range, is a weak range.. but not all the time.

Readless..the villain UTG after limping in.. re opens the betting action for 180bb+, this is such a strong early position range. (AA KK AK QQ JJ TT AQ) we have a blocker to AA >> the , so this narrows their range to (KK AK QQ JJ TT AQ) making them about a 70/30 favourite. I'd fold and pick a better spot to play for stacks.

With reads and a good sample size vs. this villain.. going all in can be justified..

Please take the Basic Assessment Quiz, once you have passed it please let me know and you'll be advanced to the next stage.

Good luck!

Last edited by CannonLee; Fri Nov 16, 2012 at 07:26 AM..

Old
Fri Nov 16, 2012, 09:21 AM
(#6)
Thx for ur vision for this hand and i`ve mentioned before that i`ve finished the basic assignment quiz and i`ve passed

Old
Fri Nov 16, 2012, 12:32 PM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZubbaX View Post
Thx for ur vision for this hand and i`ve mentioned before that i`ve finished the basic assignment quiz and i`ve passed
Hi,

Well done on the Quiz!

Your first Bank Roll Builder buy-in will be awarded to you within the next 24 hours.

Please use this buy-in at the 9-max NLHE tables. If you encounter any situations that you didn't feel to sure about, post a hand replay here and I'll assist you.

Best of luck to you at the tables.

Old
Fri Nov 16, 2012, 07:28 PM
(#8)
Thx man for ur help

Old
Sat Nov 17, 2012, 03:31 AM
(#9)
Quote:
Thx man for ur help

Anytime!

Old
Sat Nov 17, 2012, 04:51 AM
(#10)
hey CannonLee
I wanna ask u what is the next step in the bankroll builder promotion to get the remaining 6$ ???
by the way yesterday was a good day my bankroll now is 3.67$

Old
Mon Nov 19, 2012, 03:57 AM
(#11)
hey CannonLee
I wanna ask u what is the next step in the bankroll builder promotion to get the remaining 6$ ???

Old
Mon Nov 19, 2012, 03:57 AM
(#12)
hey CannonLee

Old
Mon Nov 19, 2012, 04:53 PM
(#13)
Quote:
hey CannonLee
by the way yesterday was a good day my bankroll now is 3.67$
Hi,

Well done at the tables!

For a complete overview of how to get awarded the 3 remaining buy-ins for the Bank Roll Builder please >>click here<<

Good luck at the tables!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com