Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

Where can I see/reuest graphs about my bankroll?

Old
Question
Where can I see/reuest graphs about my bankroll? - Tue Nov 13, 2012, 07:34 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2012
Hi, I see that many players or teachers at some point bring up some sort of graph about their profit, to show how their BR is going up. Is there any program in pokerstars software that shows graph of your bankroll movements. Or do you need to track it yourself and insert it into some kind of program.
Thanks

Old
Tue Nov 13, 2012, 08:06 AM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2010
Hi BooRay199,

I am not aware of any software in the PokerStars client that can do this, but others may have more solid info.

My experience is that most of these graphs originate through the separate poker tracking software and image hosting sites that many players use, usually PokerTracker3 (or PT4) or Hold Em Manager.

For instance I use PokerTracker3 and Photobucket. When I have a graph I wish to post in the forums I export it from PT3 to an online image sharing site (I happen to use photobucket - many others exist) and then post the IMG link from there into the forum thread.

It works fairly simply once you have the software. I'm sure there may be other possible ways - if you are good with spreadsheets for example.

Good luck

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Welcome - Tue Nov 13, 2012, 09:31 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Hi BooRay. Welcome to the forum. Here is an overview of the site to make sure you don't miss any of the features of PSO.

As Ed has mentioned. you need to have an external program or do a lot of work with a spread sheet program to track your winnings and produce those nice looking graphs. Besides HoldemManager and PokerTracker there is a free program available here.

Good luck
Doug

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Nov 13, 2012, 04:18 PM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2012
HI,

Thanks for a warm welcome and fast response, I realy apreciate your help and work you do here. I hope later on I will have something to contribute to community

Old
Wed Nov 14, 2012, 05:14 AM
(#5)
Since: Nov 2011
Hi boo, i have found poker prolabs to be one of the best sites for graphs viewing our BR.

However you do have to opt in with this years changes in how it works.

I think this cost you about 3c from your pokerstars account.

It is explained on the poker labs site and shows you full BR graphs when you have registered.

Hope this helps

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com