Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Rank N/A

Old
Rank N/A - Wed Nov 14, 2012, 06:34 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2012
BronzeStar
Hi guys

My PSO rank is N/A... it was about 4500 yesterday and now poof gone, any chance someone could take a look and either fix the problem or if there is no problem explain why this could be?

Thank you in advance

Old
Wed Nov 14, 2012, 09:19 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi,

We're aware of a technical issue with the league leaderboard and are working to get this resolved within the next 24 hours.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Nov 14, 2012, 09:20 AM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2010
Hey Baud, I believe something is amiss with the scorekeeping. My actual score is 1674.74, but the leaderboard is showing that I have 1800+ points. They do not match up. Write to PSO support for an answer, or just sit tight - they will see the errors soon enough.

Old
Wed Nov 14, 2012, 09:24 AM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by baud2death View Post
Hi guys

My PSO rank is N/A... it was about 4500 yesterday and now poof gone, any chance someone could take a look and either fix the problem or if there is no problem explain why this could be?

Thank you in advance
same here... i had 1970 points and ranked 300 3 days ago... now i'm not in the table...just like you said poof...
waiting for an answer with you...
good day

Old
Wed Nov 14, 2012, 09:35 AM
(#5)
Since: Nov 2012
BronzeStar
Great
Glad it wasnt me... thought i had been kicked off it for farting too loud at one of the tables, guess not

Old
Wed Nov 14, 2012, 11:16 AM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi guys,

Just got word back from Support that this has now been rectified.

Really sorry about any inconveniences.

Good luck for the rest of the month in your respective leagues.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com