Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Online Events /

Unused SCOOP tickets are still good

Old
Thumbs up
Unused SCOOP tickets are still good - Fri Nov 16, 2012, 06:45 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2012
Pokerstars support has confirmed that unused 2012 SCOOP tickets can be used in the 2013 SCOOP

I have two leftover scoop tickets just gathering dust. The $11 ticket works for the MicroMillion tourneys, but the $55 ticket hasn't been usable on anything. I asked support about this, and thought others might be in the same spot.

I was happy to hear that the big one won't go to waste.

Roland GTX

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com