Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Spacegravy on Sunday

Old
Spacegravy on Sunday - Sat Nov 17, 2012, 06:47 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi guys,

As most of you will know by now we will have Grayson 'Spacegravy' Physioc joining us as a guest for a very special Live Training session this Sunday, November 18th.

Spacegravy has become one of the biggest names in online poker and he's been known to drop by the Forum here every now and then to say hello.

If you have a poker question that you'll like us to ask Grayson post it here. If we don't get to all of them on the day Grayson might even stop by himself to answer them here in this thread, who knows.

Don't miss out on what will be a fantastic session, one I'm certainly not going to miss.

Just reply with any poker questions you have for 'Spacegravy'.

Cheers,

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Nov 17, 2012, 08:10 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Been learning SNG stratagies from Grason's excellent video's, but was wondering what the appropriate action should be if im first to act preflop and have raised using his suggested opening hands, but get reraised.

Should i call, reraise or fold?

I suppose it depends on any read i have on the opp, but it would be good to hear Grayson's view.

Thanks

Old
Sat Nov 17, 2012, 12:28 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
Spacegravy, can i hug you sounds "gay" but you've helped my game a lot with all your videos here

can't wait for Special Sunday Training

Old
Sat Nov 17, 2012, 01:36 PM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2010
Hi Grayson just wanted to say thank you for the great videos on sngs they have been an invaluable tool in my understanding of this game.Unfortunately I will not be able to make the training this Sunday, will it be videoed by any chance so it can be watched in the training library at a later time?Thanks again for sharing your knowledge it is very much appreciated as are all the trainers here.....scorp

Old
Sat Nov 17, 2012, 01:39 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi scorpion1367!

This is planned to be recorded and to be into the library at some point in the future.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Nov 20, 2012, 11:42 AM
(#6)
Since: Feb 2011
AAAAAAAAUUUURRRGGGGHHHH!!!! how the hell did I miss this??? soooo many questions about HT end game play I had for him...
so two or three mos. before this is archived??

May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Old
Tue Nov 20, 2012, 12:10 PM
(#7)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnestegg View Post
so two or three mos. before this is archived??
About 10 - 12 weeks

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com