Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Live Training /

I am a Fish... :(

Old
I am a Fish... :( - Sat Nov 17, 2012, 01:42 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2012
BronzeStar
Does anyone know how to apply for Statistical Sleuth? I really need some help with my game.I've made 11 deposits of $10 and I've lost it all. TheLangolier, hope You can help me) Thanks in advance.

Old
Sat Nov 17, 2012, 02:44 PM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2011
For starters you should take the courses on the right hand side.

Next you should start at the bottom up, if you do deposit again play the depositors freerolls (make sure you add the code when depositing) and DON'T dig into your bankroll, be very strict on this. Have a look at Ed's bankroll thread where he disciplined bankroll from these games. I'd also play the Hubble freerolls but these are not good value although they give you great practice.

When you can beat these stakes, then think about moving to real money games. There's nothing wrong with losing as long as you know why you're losing.

Treat your online bankroll as if it's your life roll and you will do OK

Old
Sat Nov 17, 2012, 03:02 PM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2012
BronzeStar
Thanks Buddy)

Old
Mon Nov 19, 2012, 04:47 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi!

You can email me at Dave@mypokerschoolonline.com. For a statistical sleuth class inquiry please let me know what games/stakes you're wanting looked at and what kind of volume you have at those games.

Thanks,
Dave

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com