Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

not sure if I am missing something about FPPs

Old
Question
not sure if I am missing something about FPPs - Sat Nov 17, 2012, 03:24 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2012
Hi guys,

I just finished a FPP tournament #643348270. I ranked 25th and there was a pop up window which said something like "Congratulations you have finished 1st". But I didn't receive any FPPs yet? My question is did I won something and if so how long do I need to wait in order to receive my FPPs ?

Thanks in advaice,
V.Valchev

Old
Sat Nov 17, 2012, 03:26 PM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2011
Most if not all FPP tournaments are satellites to bigger games.

Click on Requests/ Tournament Tickets and it will list your tickets along with any games you can use with them.

Old
Sat Nov 17, 2012, 03:34 PM
(#3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovalman View Post
Most if not all FPP tournaments are satellites to bigger games.

Click on Requests/ Tournament Tickets and it will list your tickets along with any games you can use with them.
Well thanks for the fast replay! I just checked my tickets and I have just two tickets (issued 2 Nov)which I had before:
1x PSO member which I got when I finished the test I think
1x Depositor Freeroll which I got when I put some real money into the game.

So I do not have FPPs or ticket?

Old
Sat Nov 17, 2012, 03:46 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
You were automatically registered for the target tourney # 2012110029.

To find the tourney, from the main lobby enter Ctrl + T and enter the tourney number above.

You may be able to unregister from the tourney to receive $1.00 in cash or T$.

Old
Sat Nov 17, 2012, 04:06 PM
(#5)
Since: Feb 2011
Or Ctrl+R to see what tournaments you're registered in.

Old
Sun Nov 18, 2012, 03:53 AM
(#6)
Thanks for the explanation guys. Yes I was automatically registered for tourney but the time which the tourney begins was not convenient for me so I unregistered and I got T-$1.

What is still confusing for me is the fact that on the tournament window was written "total prize pool 1500FPP" and yet I got T-$1. Why it says FPP when the prize is a tournament dollar ?

Thanks again!
Cheers
V. Valchev

Old
Sun Nov 18, 2012, 07:37 AM
(#7)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
The prize is the ticket to the tourney, not Fpp's.
The number of fpp's in the prize pool is a measure of how many tournament tickets will be awarded, so if there are 1500 fpps in the pool, and there is one ticket awarded for each 150fpps in the prize pool, 10 tournament tickets will be awarded, the top 10 players would each be a winner.

The reason you got T$ was because you un regestard from the tournament,the entrance cost had you not won a ticket would have been $1, and it was this amount that was in fact refunded to you.

Last edited by wiltshireman; Sun Nov 18, 2012 at 07:44 AM..

Old
Mon Nov 19, 2012, 06:03 AM
(#8)
I got it all
Thanks for the explanations
You may delete the thread if you wish!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com