Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

Pokerschool open league game unfair system

Old
Pokerschool open league game unfair system - Sun Nov 18, 2012, 09:35 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
Hi,

I went to register 5 minutes after the registration was open but it was already full but that is ok that my fault not to be there at the right time.

But what does frustrates me is a great number of those people who register for the tournament don't even play they just sit out until they are out. So me and others ready to play but can't because it is full of players that don't even play. This is not right.

I don't know if there is anything you guys can do about it but I wanted you to know about this. I know there will be always people that will abuse any system if they can but hope you are working on something to change this.

Old
Sun Nov 18, 2012, 09:43 AM
(#2)
(Community Coordinator)
Hi Skeldarkday,

This has been discussed in great detail over the last few months.

PokerStars are aware of players concerns but at the moment there are no plans to make changes to the league system.

If this changes at any point we will let you know.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Nov 18, 2012, 10:13 AM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
As a follow on to raiser, i thought you may find more information about the open league helpful to understand why players sit out a lot. As you will see the idea is to gain as many points as possible, to achieve this players need to stay in the game as long as possible, so they choose to sit out for the early stages.i dont think that players are abusing the system as you suggest, but rather using the system to gain max points.

Open League Info

Hope this helps you, and good luck.

Old
Sun Nov 18, 2012, 01:01 PM
(#4)
Then maybe it's time to look at it. Why the wait if a system is not fair?

Old
Mon Nov 19, 2012, 07:57 AM
(#5)
Since: Oct 2010
6 games a day it's always been nonsense as we all know certain players are teaming up to play the 6 games a day. For those of us who dont cheat it's a not practical to play ALL 6 games EVERYDAY because guess what some of us work and have family to look after . So why not only your best 3 games per day count towards your score ? Of course that won't happen because it's fair. It's long overdue that "PokerSCHOOL" rewards good play and counts quality over quantity. Is a "school" not a place of learning ???????????????

Old
Mon Nov 19, 2012, 09:03 AM
(#6)
The key word is play. If you are sitting out the tourny this is not playing. This is a school to learn to play poker sitting out well is sitting out nothing to learn there.

Old
Mon Nov 19, 2012, 11:56 AM
(#7)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
**closed**

Hiya Guys,

As it has been posted and at this time we will not be making any changes to the league games.

We thank you for your concerns and will post if and when any changes take affect.

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

T2C

Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com