Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

2NL 9-max: K2o in the BB

Old
2NL 9-max: K2o in the BB - Sun Nov 18, 2012, 04:09 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2012
The villain was limping every hand (though I was playing with him for not so long)
He had 32s

I played it right ?
cuz this tilt is driving me crazy

Old
Sun Nov 18, 2012, 06:10 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2012
BronzeStar
I couldn't see Villain's hand :/ Is there a problem with the replayer? :/

Last edited by Darkod10; Sun Nov 18, 2012 at 06:13 PM..

Old
Sun Nov 18, 2012, 06:55 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi fp,

I would probably bet/3b the flop in this spot, he's going to have so many worse hands in his range here and basically you're only losing to 33 or K3s. If you hadn't filled on the turn were you going to check anyway? That's the thing with just calling his flop raise, if you check the turn you're giving him the option to take a free card with his straight and flush draws. So generally if you just call the raise, plan to lead the turn. But I prefer bet/3b to build the pot in a limped pot here.

Getting it in on the turn is fine, you're only losing to 33 and not overly worried about that from a super loose fish, he's just as likely to be in there with a deuce or out of line overplaying a king for that matter.

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Nov 18, 2012, 07:51 PM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2012
Thanks for the review Dave.

I think the replayer don't show villains' hands anymore. but he had 23s.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com