Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

SuperStar Sunday Special "spacegravy" vs. "CannonLee" **DISCUSSION**

Old
SuperStar Sunday Special "spacegravy" vs. "CannonLee" **DISCUSSION** - Sun Nov 18, 2012, 05:32 PM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2010
I would like to thank PokerSchoolOnline, PSO Head Trainer Dave "TheLangolier" and PS Team Online Pro Grayson "spacegravy" Physioc for this opportunity today! I appreciate all the warm good lucks that everyone gave me! Hope everyone that attended today's Super Star Sunday Special enjoyed the strategy discussion in the classroom and the duel between Grayson and I! Grayson is one of the worlds best short HUNL, SNG, HUHSNG players and has made me look at my game even more deeply than before from a fundamental aspect!

There are many more hands like this... Decided to grab the first one!

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Last edited by CannonLee; Sun Nov 18, 2012 at 05:46 PM..

Old
Sun Nov 18, 2012, 07:54 PM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2011
I think I learned never to sit down with a shark and when to leave

Old
Wed Nov 21, 2012, 01:05 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
After watching for a bit I decided to try the HU. Had good results. Even did a $7 4 man HU yesterday and won. Today I did a $3.50 4 man and won again but what's interesting to me is the manner in which HU affected my regular game. Won't say any more here but I'm pleased and appreciated the vid.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com