Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Off-Topic Discussions /

Old Schooler: Why are micro players now a target

Old
Old Schooler: Why are micro players now a target - Mon Nov 19, 2012, 04:44 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
I have played at stars and many other site's as a tournement player and it seem's in the last few months that those of us who have small accounts and do not deposit but are grinding out in the micro tourneys in the hope of making a few bucks are now a target for removal by stars and other sites using the generators they are. I can accept losing a % of big hands, the math says that happens, what i cannot accept is losing them for over 5 weeks now. I am happy for any of the pro's at stars or any other site to come sit in my seat and prove to me that it is random and that they can win from my seat and not the fluffy well paid seats they sit in. Online poker has now reduced the game to a farce. PSO games used to be about learning, how can you learn when the push to go all in with any 2 cards is the norm. Or is it that Stars wants PSO players to learn how to dodge those foolish plays. If so then stop paying out to those foolish plays with your generators.
Today I ask someone at stars to tell me why should i continue to play on there site as there is no longer any return for a tight aggressive player there. we are just a target to be removed. All because "we dont deposit"
Regards
Kinkykiwi

Old
Mon Nov 19, 2012, 04:54 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkykiwi View Post
Online poker has now reduced the game to a farce. PSO games used to be about learning, how can you learn when the push to go all in with any 2 cards is the norm. Or is it that Stars wants PSO players to learn how to dodge those foolish plays. If so then stop paying out to those foolish plays with your generators.
Hi kinkykiwi,

We have many 'rigged' threads here at the forum already. PokerStars takes the security of the 'Random Number Generator' very seriously. They have it independently audited, checked and certified. For more info on this please read HERE

Rigged posts are not allowed in this Forum. If you have further questions to ask about security or if you are concerned please email support@pokerstars.com

Cheers,

Raiser

***closed***

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com