Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

hmmmmmm......

Old
hmmmmmm...... - Mon Nov 19, 2012, 07:47 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
I really think now is the time i should give up, after another weekend of disasters.
In fact thinking about it every weekend is a disaster.

Did i play loose or bad, NO NO NO

Did i carlessly give away chips, NO NO NO

DID mathmatical possibilities make the underdog and worse player the favourite and winner, YES always as every other weekend.

The fact is again and again when i play proper with no tilt and no concerns i get my money in good, and what , almost every single time to get rivered by no doubt the leisurely weekend players who dont play all the time.
hmmmmm......

Every weekend is a recurence how strange is that.

I even no now on stars refuse all in preflops, refuse on the flop and took it down to the turns knowing better,

but wow wow wow how is it possible to lose on so many rivers as in like all day every game every format.

Why is it my ak always seems to run into aces even though this suppose to be a rare happening?

Again im feeling like im the one been used as a rake generater for stars passing chips bk and forth.

And to be honest i know longer care about what pso as to say and all the hecklers who work for stars and are in fact only here to dismiss claims and tell people that its there play and they are bad players.

SO full of it.

Almost convinced me.

I know fact im ahead most of the times in fact propbably 90 percent of the time i shove im in front, so if thats bad play alls i can say is wowwwwwwwwwwww.

And yes i have saved 1000s of hands of late and not for pso use, i have other intentions.

For years now i feel i have been conned, and for a year pso as made me feel like i cant play poker when in fact i know otherwise.

BAD luck
variance
downswing

I have heard more excuses than you could imagine

no way im that good at been ahead but still seem to lose,

I know why

I really do

and probably no one will read this as it will be deleted even though i do not mention much.

and if i wake up with a goats head on my pillow next to me i will not be ammused.

yes you know i know stars.you know i know how and you know i know why and thats that.

Old
Mon Nov 19, 2012, 08:38 AM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2011
Unfortunately there's no magic wand that can help you but I know and all the top pro's know that poker is a short term game of luck and a long term game of skill. If you lose in the long term then the problem is on your end.

All I can suggest is you go back to basics again. A great start for micro stakes and freerolls is simply play a VERY tight aggressive game. Only play premiums, AA, KK, QQ, AKs, AKo but use the pot bet function when you get them. Keep pot betting on every street unless you think you are behind ie. QcQs on a AhKh8h board is not so strong.

By simply playing like a rock at these stakes (especially freerolls) is a winning formula. If you fall below 10BBs then it's shove or fold but be strategic when to shove and never call a shove unless you have a premium. I'd rather shove Q7s on the button when I'm first to act than call KQs on the button to an all in.

Old
Mon Nov 19, 2012, 10:32 AM
(#3)
Hi oval i here you and know what you mean, but the fact is i have played solid poker tag and nit with no alter or no tilt but what am i suppose do when i am always in front but still lose to 5th street?

And beleive me when i say its always especailly on weekends.

and as for the long term i have been playing long term and stills see no results, how can my game be at fault when im ahead?

The maths should favour me long term but it just doesnt,

Im playing better than a shark honestly, owning tables to just get bad beat and lose it.

The better i play the harder it gets, whats that about?

I can go play donk and win more than playing proper?

Seriously im not no deluded player who does not understand the game, but still at square one on stars.

I can stay even forever

You have seen my bad beats i posted in tourneys on here, regardless of cards i play they are still bad beats, as all my loses are 90 percent of the time.

So please if some one can explain why im ahead most of the time but still my BR goes down and never up as it should i will rest my opinions and claims?

I use strict br management when i want to win, i use the the maths and everthing else, but how can i beat these constant suckouts im not a phsycic.

Old
Mon Nov 19, 2012, 10:48 AM
(#4)
Have you been saving hand histories?

Click on Options/ Instant Hand History Options. Make sure the little box that says "save hand histories" is ticked.

If you have been saving them, try out a free trial of either Holdem Manager or Poker Tracker. If you already own one of the 2 then all the better. We could analyse some stats and see where you're going wrong.

This is only of use if you have a few thousand hands stored as the more stats you have then the more info we can glean from them.

I cry about bad beats as well. I just lost AQo v 74o all in pre flop who hit a straight. That killed my tournie and I went out shortly later 33 v ATo. The bottom line is we only remember the bad beats. Another thing is that a winning player should receive more bad beats than inflict them. It's what drives the game and keeps the fish playing.

If you consistently lose however then it's not the software or opponents but your problem. The only person that can change things is you.

Old
Mon Nov 19, 2012, 10:59 AM
(#5)
i have some hand histories saved but know where near them amounts.

I undestand you oval honestly but what am i suppose to change about going in with the chips and im massive compared to them and this isnt me been result orientated it is how i always lose, with no ifs or buts its what is happening.

They probably have like 6- 7 percent and always are hitting it.

I could post all these hands but it would take forever.

The bad beats do not bother me when its genearlly just a bad beat, little and often how they suppose to be.

Thats why they are called bad beats because suppose to be few and far between according to the maths.

But im always losing to bad beats so hows that possible.

And yes i never seem to inflict bad beats

Old
Mon Nov 19, 2012, 11:12 AM
(#6)
Post up your last 5 hands of the last tournament you played in. Don't be selective about the tournament, just post up what I said. If you only play cash then post up the last 5 hands whether you folded pre or not.

You can get Pokerstars to send you them to you by clicking Requests/Hand histories and click on last 5 hands.

Old
Mon Nov 19, 2012, 11:23 AM
(#7)
Since: Jun 2010
Holdem,

I've seen you play and NO you're not a good player, NO you don't play TAG and NO you're not a nit. You play lots of hands and very often out of position. Your bet sizing is bad and you like to go fishing for a turn and river card.

You were told to play with a strict BR management, you don't, you were suggested to play games that you are good at, you don't, you play anything at any stake.

People have given you lots of info, there are lots of videos to watch here, there's lots of training available here, but you don't want to listen.

Some have the will to learn and some don't and unfortunately, you fall under the don't

Old
Mon Nov 19, 2012, 11:35 AM
(#8)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by holdemace486 View Post
I really think now is the time i should give up, after another weekend of disasters.

DID mathmatical possibilities make the underdog and worse player the favourite and winner, YES always as every other weekend. (1)

The fact is again and again when i play proper with no tilt and no concerns i get my money in good, and what , almost every single time to get rivered by no doubt the leisurely weekend players who dont play all the time. (2)
hmmmmm......

I even no now on stars refuse all in preflops, refuse on the flop and took it down to the turns knowing better,

but wow wow wow how is it possible to lose on so many rivers as in like all day every game every format.

Why is it my ak always seems to run into aces even though this suppose to be a rare happening? (3)

Again im feeling like im the one been used as a rake generater for stars passing chips bk and forth.

And to be honest i know longer care about what pso as to say and all the hecklers who work for stars and are in fact only here to dismiss claims and tell people that its there play and they are bad players. (4)

SO full of it.

Almost convinced me.

I know fact im ahead most of the times in fact propbably 90 percent of the time i shove im in front, so if thats bad play alls i can say is wowwwwwwwwwwww.

And yes i have saved 1000s of hands of late and not for pso use, i have other intentions. (5)

For years now i feel i have been conned, and for a year pso as made me feel like i cant play poker when in fact i know otherwise.

BAD luck
variance
downswing

I know why

I really do (6)

and probably no one will read this as it will be deleted even though i do not mention much.

and if i wake up with a goats head on my pillow next to me i will not be ammused.

yes you know i know stars.you know i know how and you know i know why and thats that.

I keep promising myself to consider your threads as nothing more than comic relief. Read and move on since you'll never reply or respond. In that respect, you remind me of Acekingpro. Like him, you act as a spoon, somebody who considers stirring the pot reason enough for posting. It makes me think your age is between 18 and 25, with the maturity of somebody in kindergarden. Then the old hedgehog gives in and responds. I'm just that big a fool.

1 --- If the other player was a mathamatical favorite, shouldn't the odds favor them? You need to reword this statement. I think you intended the opposite. That is, you were the favorite and lost. Your poor wording and constant SPAG defines you as a spoiled brat rather than somebody honestly wanting help.

2 --- Getting rivered? Have you done that four-box matrix? When I did it, I found out I got saved by the river as often as I drowned. Thought the same way you did until I saw the numbers in front of me. I would do the study a second time, but I cannot use the hand replayer at the tables. New computer forced me to the dot-net version.

3 --- Ace-King. I'm with you on this one. This might be considered a group one hand, but my record with them is far from super. I wind up folding this hand half the time. Even if I discount those times, my stats shows this to be a weak hand post flop. Somebody needs to explain where I'm going wrong with this hand. I'm thinking it a definite leak in my game.

4 --- So the old hedgehog now works for PokerStars. I better put in a claim for backpay. How I wish I was. As to telling others they are bad players, I'll do that when I get my first bracelet. With few exceptions, I know of nobody on the site who could claim expertise. Yes, there are many excellent teachers here, and several stronger players that could serve as models.

5 --- So now you're saving hands. That's step one. Have you gone on to examine those hands with an honest eye to improving? Or are you looking for something to prove your paranoia is supported?

6 --- A better question: Why would PokerStars expend the effort to put the screws to you? It makes no sense to me. The site will profit more when the game is honest. In truth, an honest game attracts far more action than a suspect one. When a site cheats, the players find out fast.

Addendum: You mentioned weekends. I too find it harder to win on weekends. The casual player is too loose and that leads to them hitting the insider. If you think of it, it makes logical sense. More players means more maniacs. More maniacs means more bad breaks. Nature of the game. Consider weekends a time for learning by examining your hand histories from the prior week. Use the time to watch the training videos.

If I remember correctly, you claim to be profitable on other sites. That begs the question, why are you still playing here? I tried another site and didn't like its formats. Others loved it. Had I stayed there, I would be a losing fool. It didn't fit my style. If I had stayed, it would become the money pit you call this one. At least I had the common sense to discontinue my participation there.

Have you ever considered the possibility that what you think is a great hand might not be so powerful? I had to change my mindset here. I always thought a pocket pair or ace-(anything) golden. Ticked me off when I continued losing those hands, especially if it was the river. The lessons here opened my eyes. Took me another six or seven months to convince me, but I'm beginning to learn. Note the wording, I'm still learning.

Don't know if you want to do a shadow session. Don't know how it's done. But do you have a friend you respect enough to tell you the truth? Maybe have him watch you play. You might be playing hands you shouldn't. Have you tried some of the software free trials? They might offer an impartial insight into your style. If there is a way of shipping your hand history to an instructor, would you do it? Again, I don't know if it can be done.

Explore the reasons for your poor results. However, none of these suggestions are worth following if you refuse to consider the possibility the troubles lie in you. That last statement explains why I consider your postings nothing more than comic relief. I have the feeling you have no intention of working on your game since you think yourself god's gift to poker. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Old
Mon Nov 19, 2012, 04:17 PM
(#9)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by holdemace486 View Post

DID mathmatical possibilities make the underdog and worse player the favourite and winner, YES always as every other weekend.

The fact is again and again when i play proper with no tilt and no concerns i get my money in good, and what , almost every single time to get rivered by no doubt the leisurely weekend players who dont play all the time.
hmmmmm......

Why is it my ak always seems to run into aces even though this suppose to be a rare happening?

And to be honest i know longer care about what pso as to say and all the hecklers who work for stars and are in fact only here to dismiss claims and tell people that its there play and they are bad players.

SO full of it.

Almost convinced me.

And yes i have saved 1000s of hands of late and not for pso use, i have other intentions.

BAD luck
variance
downswing

I know why

I really do

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OK,I'm done now.

Oops,no I'm not....

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Buh-bye Asshat. Why don't you do the first useful thing you've ever done here and actually leave this time and stay gone.

Lots of people here have tried to help you and I swear to all that's holy that if the mods kneecap ME for answering your BS whinefest,saying that peeps that tried to help you are on Stars payroll and conning you,then I'm done here.

Personally I couldn't give a rat's ass if you stay or go. But,yet again,for newer players,whom for some reason seem to think that you have anything useful to say,I am going to call you out on your BS.

Trap is 100% correct. I've also watched you play. And you stink on ice. You play bad hands OOP,haven't the first clue on bet sizing and your bluffs are so transparent that Stevie Wonder could see through them. Does all that prevent you from being better than probably 90% of the players at the levels you play at? Actually no,it doesn't. But all that says is how hoelessly bad they are,it doesn't mean YOU have a clue.

As for your "intentions" with your HH's...what,you're gonna present them as evidence that Stars gypped you? LOL..."I suck at Poker and this site let other players take advantage of it...".

LMAO

Just go clown. No leveling,no whining,no BS.

Old
Mon Nov 19, 2012, 04:22 PM
(#10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovalman View Post
Post up your last 5 hands of the last tournament you played in. Don't be selective about the tournament, just post up what I said. If you only play cash then post up the last 5 hands whether you folded pre or not.

You can get Pokerstars to send you them to you by clicking Requests/Hand histories and click on last 5 hands.

Ain't gonna happen Oval.

People say one should "never say never". Here's one thing I'll say will never happen with complete certainty...you will NEVER see a rigtard post an honest selection of their HH's.

The truth,after all,has an annoying tendency to shoot their delusions full of holes.

Old
Mon Nov 19, 2012, 04:59 PM
(#11)
The first thing you have to do is be honest with yourself. As you say there's no point lying as the only person your trying to kid is yourself.

I gave a genuine offer for help. This site has helped me so I don't mind returning the favour. If Holdem puts his last 5 hands up, I'll give my honest opinions, I'm sure some of the analysing team will give their thoughts as well.

Old
Mon Nov 19, 2012, 05:31 PM
(#12)
Agree 1000% on all points.

I know how much this site and the community helped me when I first arrived here and continues to do so. And yes I've been a huge critic of most of the changes but it's still a worthy site and full of people earnestly trying to help each other and promote a sense of community. That's why it cooks my grits so much to see a person with holdem's history here attack the integrity and the intentions of people like Dave,ChewMe,JWK and the rest. Probably you and I as well,if you take him at his word in what he posted.

I received a PM from another member a couple weeks back when he posted his "why we lose at poker" thread and was asked why I didn't comment in that thread. I said that while I thought it was a well thought out post that I and others have been there done that with holdem and for myself I had no doubt that if I were to wait the other shoe would drop sooner rather than later.

To steal from another member who posted the same about him in a different forum...once again holdem has lived down to my expectations.

Old
Tue Nov 20, 2012, 08:43 AM
(#13)
*********** # 1 **************
PokerStars Hand #89412048539: Tournament #656010966, $2.00+$0.20 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level VIII (60/120) - 2012/11/18 3:05:17 UTC [2012/11/17 22:05:17 ET]
Table '656010966 98' 9-max Seat #7 is the button
Seat 1: holdemace486 (7447 in chips)
Seat 2: FLUSHSTR83D (2985 in chips)
Seat 3: Dealemabsr (2970 in chips)
Seat 4: MARINOS1992 (4160 in chips)
Seat 5: UND34D0G (11984 in chips)
Seat 6: Tapego289 (12445 in chips)
Seat 7: Victorsps (9164 in chips)
Seat 8: K.Cesário (26392 in chips)
Seat 9: Edly Le Mar (1655 in chips)
holdemace486: posts the ante 15
FLUSHSTR83D: posts the ante 15
Dealemabsr: posts the ante 15
MARINOS1992: posts the ante 15
UND34D0G: posts the ante 15
Tapego289: posts the ante 15
Victorsps: posts the ante 15
K.Cesário: posts the ante 15
Edly Le Mar: posts the ante 15
K.Cesário: posts small blind 60
Edly Le Mar: posts big blind 120
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to holdemace486 [Ah Kd]
holdemace486: raises 240 to 360
FLUSHSTR83D: folds
Dealemabsr: folds
MARINOS1992: folds
UND34D0G: folds
Tapego289: folds
Victorsps: folds
K.Cesário: calls 300
Edly Le Mar: calls 240
*** FLOP *** [2h 5c Ks]
K.Cesário: checks
Edly Le Mar: bets 360
holdemace486: raises 600 to 960
K.Cesário: folds
Edly Le Mar: calls 600
*** TURN *** [2h 5c Ks] [Qd]
Edly Le Mar: checks
holdemace486: bets 360
Edly Le Mar: calls 320 and is all-in
Uncalled bet (40) returned to holdemace486
*** RIVER *** [2h 5c Ks Qd] [9h]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
Edly Le Mar: shows [Kh 9s] (two pair, Kings and Nines)
holdemace486: shows [Ah Kd] (a pair of Kings)
Edly Le Mar collected 3775 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 3775 | Rake 0
Board [2h 5c Ks Qd 9h]
Seat 1: holdemace486 showed [Ah Kd] and lost with a pair of Kings
Seat 2: FLUSHSTR83D folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 3: Dealemabsr folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 4: MARINOS1992 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 5: UND34D0G folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 6: Tapego289 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 7: Victorsps (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 8: K.Cesário (small blind) folded on the Flop
Seat 9: Edly Le Mar (big blind) showed [Kh 9s] and won (3775) with two pair, Kings and Nines

*********** # 2 **************
PokerStars Hand #89412033335: Tournament #656010966, $2.00+$0.20 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level VIII (60/120) - 2012/11/18 3:04:40 UTC [2012/11/17 22:04:40 ET]
Table '656010966 98' 9-max Seat #6 is the button
Seat 1: holdemace486 (7462 in chips)
Seat 3: Dealemabsr (2985 in chips)
Seat 4: MARINOS1992 (3875 in chips)
Seat 5: UND34D0G (11999 in chips)
Seat 6: Tapego289 (12460 in chips)
Seat 7: Victorsps (9239 in chips)
Seat 8: K.Cesário (26527 in chips)
Seat 9: Edly Le Mar (1670 in chips)
Victorsps: posts small blind 60
K.Cesário: posts big blind 120
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to holdemace486 [Td 4c]
Edly Le Mar: folds
holdemace486: folds
MARINOS1992: raises 120 to 240
Uncalled bet (120) returned to MARINOS1992
MARINOS1992 collected 420 from pot
MARINOS1992: doesn't show hand
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 420 | Rake 0
Seat 1: holdemace486 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 4: MARINOS1992 collected (420)
Seat 5: UND34D0G folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 6: Tapego289 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 7: Victorsps (small blind) folded before Flop
Seat 8: K.Cesário (big blind) folded before Flop
Seat 9: Edly Le Mar folded before Flop (didn't bet)

*********** # 3 **************
PokerStars Hand #89411994551: Tournament #656010966, $2.00+$0.20 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level VIII (60/120) - 2012/11/18 3:03:04 UTC [2012/11/17 22:03:04 ET]
Table '656010966 98' 9-max Seat #5 is the button
Seat 1: holdemace486 (7717 in chips)
Seat 2: robby.nguyen (1865 in chips)
Seat 3: Dealemabsr (3000 in chips)
Seat 4: MARINOS1992 (3890 in chips)
Seat 5: UND34D0G (12014 in chips)
Seat 6: Tapego289 (12715 in chips)
Seat 7: Victorsps (6789 in chips)
Seat 8: K.Cesário (26542 in chips)
Seat 9: Edly Le Mar (1685 in chips)
robby.nguyen: posts the ante 15
Tapego289: posts small blind 60
Victorsps: posts big blind 120
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to holdemace486 [Ac 9h]
holdemace486: raises 120 to 240
robby.nguyen: calls 240
Tapego289: calls 180
Victorsps: calls 120
*** FLOP *** [4s 8d 2d]
Tapego289: checks
Victorsps: checks
holdemace486: checks
robby.nguyen: bets 360
Victorsps: calls 360
*** TURN *** [4s 8d 2d] [5s]
Victorsps: bets 1440
robby.nguyen: calls 1250 and is all-in
Uncalled bet (190) returned to Victorsps
*** RIVER *** [4s 8d 2d 5s] [5d]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
Victorsps: shows [4d Ks] (two pair, Fives and Fours)
robby.nguyen: shows [3d 3c] (two pair, Fives and Threes)
Victorsps collected 4315 from pot
robby.nguyen finished the tournament in 1813th place
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 4315 | Rake 0
Board [4s 8d 2d 5s 5d]
Seat 1: holdemace486 folded on the Flop
Seat 2: robby.nguyen showed [3d 3c] and lost with two pair, Fives and Threes
Seat 4: MARINOS1992 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 5: UND34D0G (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 6: Tapego289 (small blind) folded on the Flop
Seat 7: Victorsps (big blind) showed [4d Ks] and won (4315) with two pair, Fives and Fours
Seat 8: K.Cesário folded before Flop (didn't bet)

*********** # 4 **************
PokerStars Hand #89411825986: Tournament #656010966, $2.00+$0.20 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level VIII (60/120) - 2012/11/18 2:54:50 UTC [2012/11/17 21:54:50 ET]
Table '656010966 98' 9-max Seat #4 is the button
Seat 1: holdemace486 (7732 in chips)
Seat 2: robby.nguyen (2600 in chips)
Seat 4: MARINOS1992 (3905 in chips)
Seat 5: UND34D0G (12089 in chips)
Seat 6: Tapego289 (11830 in chips)
Seat 7: Victorsps (6804 in chips)
Seat 8: K.Cesário (26557 in chips)
Seat 9: Edly Le Mar (1700 in chips)
UND34D0G: posts small blind 60
Tapego289: posts big blind 120
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to holdemace486 [2c 5h]
robby.nguyen: raises 120 to 240
Tapego289: raises 480 to 720
robby.nguyen: calls 480
*** FLOP *** [2h 4c 6d]
Tapego289: bets 4200
robby.nguyen: folds
Uncalled bet (4200) returned to Tapego289
Tapego289 collected 1620 from pot
Tapego289: doesn't show hand
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 1620 | Rake 0
Board [2h 4c 6d]
Seat 2: robby.nguyen folded on the Flop
Seat 4: MARINOS1992 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 5: UND34D0G (small blind) folded before Flop
Seat 6: Tapego289 (big blind) collected (1620)
Seat 7: Victorsps folded before Flop (didn't bet)

*********** # 5 **************
PokerStars Hand #89411809778: Tournament #656010966, $2.00+$0.20 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level VIII (60/120) - 2012/11/18 2:54:09 UTC [2012/11/17 21:54:09 ET]
Table '656010966 98' 9-max Seat #2 is the button
Seat 1: holdemace486 (7747 in chips)
Seat 2: robby.nguyen (2615 in chips)
Seat 3: EasyCompany5 (6720 in chips)
Seat 4: MARINOS1992 (4340 in chips)
Seat 5: UND34D0G (11489 in chips)
Seat 6: Tapego289 (11845 in chips)
Seat 7: Victorsps (6819 in chips)
Seat 8: K.Cesário (26572 in chips)
Seat 9: Edly Le Mar (1715 in chips)
EasyCompany5: posts the ante 15
EasyCompany5: posts small blind 60
MARINOS1992: posts big blind 120
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to holdemace486 [3c 9h]
UND34D0G: raises 300 to 420
robby.nguyen: folds
EasyCompany5: folds
MARINOS1992: calls 300
*** FLOP *** [Jc 2c 5h]
MARINOS1992: checks
UND34D0G: bets 420
Uncalled bet (420) returned to UND34D0G
UND34D0G collected 1035 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 1035 | Rake 0
Board [Jc 2c 5h]
Seat 2: robby.nguyen (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 3: EasyCompany5 (small blind) folded before Flop
Seat 4: MARINOS1992 (big blind) folded on the Flop
Seat 5: UND34D0G collected (1035)
Seat 6: Tapego289 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 7: Victorsps folded before Flop (didn't bet)

THATS MY LAST 5 OUT OF 6 HANDS THE 6TH HAND WAS IN FACT AK AGAIN WHEN I RAN INTO ACES AND BUSTED.

SANDTRAP WRONG

yES YOU HAVE SEEN PLAY LOOSE, AND I BLUFFED YOU 4 TIMES WITH 72, AND YOU THINK YOU ARE GOOD?

STRANGE HOW I HAVE PLAYED FEW PSO AVENTS HAD 2 FINAL TABLES, CHUCKED ONE AWAY TO YOU IN FACT WHEN I WAS SO TIRED I COULD NOT KEEP MY EYES OPEN AND I KNOW YOU REMEMBER BECAUSE I SAID IN CHAT I DID NOT CARE, PSO I PLAY FOR FUN AND A LAUGH NOT TO BBE UPTIGHT LIKE YOU.

Moxie predictable wording from you as always did not expect anything less from a player who actually cant play at the moment and begrudges just about anyone who says anything.

Hedgehog shocked,thought you was ok but you find my posts funny, oh well and i always reply bk untill we get the post closed.

Oval thank you sincerely you are the only one with a non bias post and does not ridicule people.

I play many styles but my main game is the same as yours and most of the players on here,
You can not argue the fact that I have lost big tourneys through bad beats as i post the beats continuously.
I lose all my big tourneys to bad beats always unless i have gone major short stack then im pushing any half hand as you should.

So basically you are mostly saying i am rubbish at poker and i am a imature spoilt brat, well seems as where i come from its the uk version of the bronx i think spoiled does not even come in to my vocabulary.
AND as for rubbish at poker hmmmm im still in profit and am still a winning player even on here.
7 final taBLE IN A ROW AND YOU THINK I CANT PLAY POKER
FINAL TABLE IN BIG MTTS
COUNTLESS CASH GAME WINS

bUT NO STARS ALWAYS BEATS ME NO MATTER WHAT I DO.

SO OK WHAT MAKES MY INDEPENDANT ASSESSMENT ANY DIFFERENT FROM CITAGAL OR WATEVER THEY ARE CALLED?

pROPER COMPANIES LIKE MICROSOFT FOR EXAMPLE SEND OUT EVALUATION COPIES TO THE PUBLIC AND LET THEM GIVE THERE OPINION.

i DARE STARS TO EMAIL EVERYONE AND ASK FOR A GENAERALL OPINION.

i BET I KNOW WHAT THE VERDICT WOULD BE.

On another note maybe that does explain weekends from the hedgehog, you may be right i could see that as a possibility for sure.

My last 5 hands are up, apart from the a9 been a bit loose there was no mistakes in my eyes just the normal bad luck i always get.

p.s the one i chucked away was not a final table last 18 if i remember.SAndtrap raise and i all in with k9 knowing what he had.

Last edited by holdemace486; Tue Nov 20, 2012 at 08:54 AM..

Old
Tue Nov 20, 2012, 09:21 AM
(#14)
And why i do not play on other sites? ones i have won money on

Lets face it in poker and online poker theres one name, all the other names in my honest opinion are irrelavant.

With maybe the exception now full tilt is back.

You want to be the best play with the best, and Stars as the best.

IM not going anywhere, i have freedom of opinion and should be respected like anyone else.

Im saying i am having problems, help not hinder or please just do not post.

Every single major tourney to me, i have lost on a bad beat including pocket aces final table 5 k grtd, jj6 flop the player raises after a preflop reraise by myself which he only called.

He might of well as shown me the KK i knew he had it.
anyway all in on the flop yess yes,

try no the turn comes a king.

And to any one who wants to look go through my OPR proper and look at my results.

But the beats keep stopping me or else i would be playing with the pros.

Too many beats, when is just one, not asking for loads every day as i know that is impossible.Just one hand to hold giving me that one spot finish i want.

P>S dont forget also i played the skll league once and cashed playing only a few games,which included a second place finish.

I JUST WISH SOMEONE WOULD LISTEN

Old
Tue Nov 20, 2012, 09:32 AM
(#15)
Since: Jul 2010
it's like hearing the boy crying wolf over and over again.....hiccup

or can I say whining all the time...enough all ready

Old
Tue Nov 20, 2012, 11:36 AM
(#16)
BronzeStar
Yes, you have the right to spout off about the way the game treats you. I've ranted and raved when the cards went the wrong way too. In a way, bad beats proves the randomness of the game. If every card has an equal chance of hitting, then it will happen. I'm sure you did the same to others by getting that river.

Again, you say you want help. So much advice has been offered in the past that seems to be ignored since it doesn't match your preconceived ideas. If you run into a player that goes all-in with any ace, you label him as such and next time, you act accordingly. Same thing with the forum postings. Too many complaints, ridiculous charges, and crying have you labeled as such by many of the members.

That said, I'll comment on the hand histories posted:

hand #1:

All right, Ace-King off. As I've said, and as my numbers confirm, not the greatest hand. I do think the opening bid, a 3BB appropriate for the cards dealt. I'm thinking the call confirms the player as loose; no way you were going to get him out until he saw the flop. He has a 3-gap straight draw and the second highest, which is why he stayed.

Post flop: He hit on the highest card. So did you. By all rights, your kicker should prove the margin of victory with a rainbow board. He must figure the 9 high enough to beat most hands. Your bet was appropriate and should have him folding. Think you got a short-stacker who figured this hand his best opportunity at a win.

River: He had as many outs as you did, three. He hit his. It sucks, but not unusual.

Hand #2:

I'm confused. Hand #1 and math don't match. (Initial bankroll = 7,447 -15 ante - 1640 bet does not equal 7462)

The fold is proper call.

Hand #3:

Math does not work here. Where did the extra $300 come from if you lost hand #1 and #2?

The fold is proper call.

Hand #4:

Math does not work here. If the last hand was nothing than the ante lost, how did your bankroll go up?

The fold is proper call.

Hand #5:

Math does not work here. Unless the hands are out of order. If I follow the hands in reverse order, the math worked - to a point. (hand #5 7747 - 15 ante = hand #4 7732 - 15 ante = hand #3 7717 - 15 ante = 7702 There's a $240 gap here as the next hand's balance = hand #2 = 7462 - 15 ante = hand #1 7447)

Old
Tue Nov 20, 2012, 12:20 PM
(#17)
The hands are in reverse order here Cairns. He didn't show his exit hand (which I would have liked to have seen) although if it's AK v AA as he says then it might be understandable depending on how it was played.

I think this hand explains a lot and could at least go to some way to help you.

A9o is not a great hand to be playing middle position and to minimum raise it is even worse. If this is a freeroll or micro stakes then just bin it and save yourself some chips. If an A flops you can't really tell where you are in the hand, it's not a strong A and your min raise just gives odds for hands like the 33 to set mine and crush you. The best you can hope for is flopping 2 pair but that happens rarely.

I also noticed you raised 3x AKo in a later hand, this is fine but it's also a tell that players like me would pick up on. If you raise stronger when stronger while min raise A9o then it's a giveaway on your hand strength. Just keep your raising constant and players won't pick up. I'd much rather fold that A9o especially as it seems players as it's a no foldem table but if you do raise then put a bit of beef into your raises.

From the A9o hand alone I think you probably play too many hands. Hands like A9o, KQs, JTo all look pretty but they will get you into so much trouble. In freerolls just tighten up and bet harder. By only playing premiums you're usually ahead pre and post flop and it's an easier way to accumulate chips. When you've found the winning formula you can then throw hands like A9o into the mix.

I don't blame the software (on any site BTW), if I lose I look at my own game and see if I could do things differently.

Old
Tue Nov 20, 2012, 02:23 PM
(#18)
(Super-Moderator)
**closed**

Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com