Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Pogue?

Old
Pogue? - Mon Nov 18, 2002, 04:05 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
I noticed recently that Pogue has disappeared from the site. I enjoyed his ribbing and his whinning. He is fun to play with.

Does anyone know what happened to him???

POGUE, WHERE ARE YOU , BUDDY?!!!!!!

Old
Mon Nov 18, 2002, 04:13 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
I believe he quit to become a professional pool player. Or maybe it was a musician. If you check the archives, he posted extensively about the reasons for his decision.

Me? I'm waiting to quit until my career as a gigalo takes off. My plan is to first, acquire a girlfriend, then get her to pay me. Wish me luck. :lol:

Bill

Old
Mon Nov 18, 2002, 04:54 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbill41
I'm waiting to quit until my career as a gigalo takes off. My plan is to first, acquire a girlfriend, then get her to pay me. Wish me luck. :lol:

Bill
Bill - if you demand payment first you acquire much more mystique. And you can run off with the money afterwards.

I was recently gonna quit to become a bus-driver, until it came to the 'unaided eyesight test'. The doc said "Read the top line of the chart". I said "What chart?" This might be an advantage in the gigolo stakes, tho... gotta give it a try.

cheers

Old
Mon Nov 18, 2002, 08:14 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
Great. Barely started in my career and already I have competition. And non-picky competition at that. Not that I am THAT picky, I would settle for breathing at this point. 8)

Bill
Just waiting for Princess Charming to ride up in her white Lamborghini, to take me away from all this.

Old
Mon Nov 18, 2002, 09:08 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbill41
Great. Barely started in my career and already I have competition. And non-picky competition at that. Not that I am THAT picky, I would settle for breathing at this point. 8)

Bill
Just waiting for Princess Charming to ride up in her white Lamborghini, to take me away from all this.

Sorry Bill but EVA is living with me now and its not a Lamborghini she drives, it's a Zepplin. I'm just trying to keep her from finding out about Huk's sucess as she will probably want to go back to him. Oh well I knew she was an airhead when I took her in. If she leaves, let me know how the gigilo thing works. Are there classes you can take at like a night school.

Old
Mon Nov 18, 2002, 09:19 PM
(#6)
Deleted user
Just what the world needs: 3 middle-aged gigilos, one with bad eyesight, one with a blow-up doll, and one with a cheerleading costume.

Randy

Old
Mon Nov 18, 2002, 09:44 PM
(#7)
Deleted user
"Oh well I knew she was an airhead when I took her in."

lol

Normally I would think all references to Eva are pretted dated at this point, but that made me laugh. So, I guess I'm glad she's still kicking around.

Peace, Starrs

Old
Mon Nov 18, 2002, 11:32 PM
(#8)
Deleted user
"Oh well I knew she was an airhead when I took her in."

lol

Normally I would think all references to Eva are pretted dated, but that made me laugh. So, I guess I'm glad she's still kicking around.

Peace, Starrs

Old
Tue Nov 19, 2002, 09:00 AM
(#9)
Deleted user
You guys going to form your own corporation? What will you call it?

Randy

PS I hope no one quits their day job for this.

Old
Tue Nov 19, 2002, 09:04 AM
(#10)
Deleted user
OH OH THIS IS JUST TOO FUNNY.

WILD BILL..I HAVE A CONVERTIBLE...WHERE DO U LIVE?

HEHE

CHANTED

Old
Tue Nov 19, 2002, 09:07 AM
(#11)
Deleted user
THE 3 MUSKY PEERS, INC

HEHE

Old
Tue Nov 19, 2002, 10:15 AM
(#12)
Deleted user
It appears that, so far, the corporation consists of a cocky guy and 2 nuts. As to which is whom (or what) is left as an exercise for the reader.

Bill

Old
Tue Nov 19, 2002, 12:33 PM
(#13)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by PayShints
Are there classes you can take at like a night school ?
I hear it's mostly common sense.

But unfortunately my wife read this thread while I was away from the P.C. and says she's gonna refuse to give me a decent reference for the job. Can you believe that? She also stole my glasses.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com