Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Bankroll Builder - Session Feedback /

Bankroll Builder

Old
Bankroll Builder - Tue Nov 20, 2012, 09:13 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2012
Hi guys! I want to know if I qualify for this bankroll builder even though I earned $0.05 cents in my account I earned it at a Free roll tournament in PS. I hope someone can help me.

Thanks.

Old
Wed Nov 21, 2012, 04:50 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhapsodyboi View Post
Hi guys! I want to know if I qualify for this bankroll builder even though I earned $0.05 cents in my account I earned it at a Free roll tournament in PS. I hope someone can help me.
Thanks.
Hi rhapsodyboi,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

>>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer.

We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion.

Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschooline.com and best of luck to you at the tables!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Nov 21, 2012, 04:56 AM
(#3)
Ok Thanks for the time I will wait for your confirmation see ya!

Old
Wed Nov 21, 2012, 09:07 AM
(#4)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Ok Thanks for the time I will wait for your confirmation see ya!
Hi rhapsodyboi,

You are eligible for the Bank Roll Builder promo!

The next thing that you will need to do is to attend one of the 'Getting Started' Live Training sessions. These sessions can be found daily in the Live Training section.

Please let me know after you have attended this session.

Also, please practice on the play money, no-limit, tables (full ring)

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Nov 21, 2012, 09:02 PM
(#5)
Uhm I got a problem with my speakers, can I have a live training with my phone, my supports PS. Thanks

Old
Wed Nov 21, 2012, 09:14 PM
(#6)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Uhm I got a problem with my speakers, can I have a live training with my phone, my supports PS. Thanks
Hi,

Please use a desktop or laptop to attend Live Trainings.

Cheers,

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Nov 21, 2012, 09:40 PM
(#7)
even i dont have a sounds?

Old
Wed Nov 21, 2012, 10:26 PM
(#8)
Hi raiser, im done with the getting started live training what will i do next?

Old
Thu Nov 22, 2012, 12:20 AM
(#9)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Hi raiser, im done with the getting started live training what will i do next?
Hi ,

Thank you for attending the Live Training session and I can confirm you did indeed register for tonight's class with Dave 'TheLangolier'.

Next up, please practice on the play money no-limit 9-max full-ring tables and please post a hand that you were not sure about using the hand replayer. Here is a video tutorial on how to use the hand replayer.

Once you have done this we can continue on.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Last edited by royalraise85; Thu Nov 22, 2012 at 12:24 AM..

Old
Thu Nov 22, 2012, 05:05 AM
(#10)
Oh there is a problem, i don't have a playmoney chips i lost
When I playing in the daily game. Can I practice at open poker league or 10th PCA freeroll sattelite?

Old
Thu Nov 22, 2012, 06:50 AM
(#11)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Oh there is a problem, i don't have a playmoney chips i lost
When I playing in the daily game. Can I practice at open poker league or 10th PCA freeroll sattelite?
Hi rhapsodyboi,

You can reload your play money chips, please see the video in post #4 above or ask the trainer in any of the 'Getting Started' live training sessions how to do this.

You will need to post a hand from a full-ring play money table only ... tournament hands will not count for the Bankroll Builder promotion, this is a cash game promotion only.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Nov 22, 2012, 09:33 PM
(#12)

Hi Raiser,

This is from PCA Tournament,I raised $55 for K9s 6 players called. I floped top set,UTG1 Raise $100 UTG2 call I reraised them 3bet $520 the next 3 players fold 4 players left UTG1 All in UTG2 Fold: Now I don't know if I'm gonna call I'm thinking if he is a flush draw or nuts. But I made the call since I'm top set. it is a good decision that I 3bet or i just made a call so the next players will enter the pot?

Old
Thu Nov 22, 2012, 10:01 PM
(#13)
Oh ok thanks

Old
Fri Nov 23, 2012, 10:27 PM
(#14)
Hi Raiser,

this is in the play money, uhm Im thinking If my play is wrong or right because I got a A rag off-suite at the Buton, everything went crazy they called my raise. can you give me some comments and tips on how to enhance may game play.

Thanks

Old
Sat Nov 24, 2012, 04:21 AM
(#15)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Hi Raiser,
this is in the play money, uhm Im thinking If my play is wrong or right because I got a A rag off-suite at the Buton, everything went crazy they called my raise. can you give me some comments and tips on how to enhance may game play.
Thanks
Hi rhapsodyboi,

Thanks for posting this hand. I will ask one of the Hand Analysers to take a look at it for you. He should do this within the next 24 hours.

Once he has done this we can continue on from there.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Nov 24, 2012, 10:55 AM
(#16)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi rhapsodyboi!

With A8 on the button, for me it will depend on the prior actions and my reads on the opps as to whether I will raise or fold. If I raise, it will be to 3BB+1BB for each limper, which for here would be to 14. However, if the other opps are calling stations (won't fold) or are known to limp bigger aces, then I'm going to muck because I don't want to be in a hand where I flop and A and I'm out-kicked. If that's the case, I'll win a small pot (if nobody else had an A) or lose a big pot (when I'm out-kicked).

The flop gives me top pair and the opps check or min bet. Here is my one shot to win this pot and I will make a 3/4 pot raise. If there were less opps in the hand, I'd have bet 1/2 pot... but need to bet a bit more to try and get some of the other opps to drop, which doesn't happen.

The turn is a J and since three opps called my flop raise, when they all check to me, I'm going to check here for two reasons. Both for pot control and because I have no clue whether I have the best hand or not. Calling stations can have any 2 cards, so they could easily have two pair or better and have me beat (or an A with a bigger kicker).

The river gives me two pair and with checking the turn for pot control, now when it gets to me, I will make my standard 1/2 pot value bet and hope that the opps call.

Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Nov 25, 2012, 06:42 PM
(#17)
Hi raises, thanks for the info.

Old
Sun Nov 25, 2012, 06:46 PM
(#18)
Hi JWK24, thanks for the info so in short I got a bad play here, I see your point checking in the turn but giving them a free card? well i learned ace rag is hard to play unless you're in position and depends on the number of opps right?

Old
Mon Nov 26, 2012, 06:04 AM
(#19)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Hi JWK24, thanks for the info so in short I got a bad play here, I see your point checking in the turn but giving them a free card? well i learned ace rag is hard to play unless you're in position and depends on the number of opps right?
Hi rhapsodyboi,

Now we want to get you playing on the real money tables. Next up, and spend some time on this one , study the Poker Basic Course and take the basic assessment quiz at the end of that course.

Once you have passed this quiz your first buy-in will be credited into your account within 24 hours of passing it. Remember you can earn up to a total of $8 with this promotion.

Use this first buy-in to then only play the 1/2 cent fullring real money tables only on PokerStars. Post back here when you pass the quiz, get your first buy-in and start playing these games and we'll continue on from there.

If you have already passed the Poker Basic Quiz please check back this time tomorrow and we'll advise on the next step.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Nov 27, 2012, 03:44 AM
(#20)
Hi Raises,

I passed the Poker Basic Quiz Course. but the cash game course is so hard.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com