Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Tournament Section (MTTs & STTs) /

hand Analysis Help Please

Old
Talking
hand Analysis Help Please - Wed Nov 21, 2012, 03:17 AM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2011
Hi

Could you guys give some comments and feedback regarding these plays...especially no. 2 an 3

1. http://www.boomplayer.com/poker-hand...770_851827B39A

2. http://www.boomplayer.com/poker-hand...770_851827B39A

3. http://www.boomplayer.com/poker-hand...807_AFB2A745CF

Thanks heaps..

Last edited by agen212; Wed Nov 21, 2012 at 03:23 AM..

Old
Wed Nov 21, 2012, 05:04 AM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2010
On hand 1. Pretty standard I suppose.
Although I like you to bet a little bigger on the turn, so if he's on a draw for diamonds you get more chips. As if he misses he folds river. and you win some more chippies If he wasn't on a draw you'd stack him anyways.

hand 2 = same as hand 1. Probably gave wrong link

Hand 3:
You get a free flop, really nice. So first lets look alot of limps. so many suited connectors and pocketpairs like yourself trying to hit hard. So you gotta put them basicly on a big range.

QQ6 flop and they bet small. He you just call, which is fine but not really good imo, as it doesn't tell you where you are in a hand.
-You could easely be dominated
-You could have an overpair
-You could have a Q slowplaying it.

So by calling you leave Ax in the range. who could draw to a better hand than you. And as you are playing out of position making it really hard.

I elect to fold or check raise in that spot. If they call your raise you are most definatly behind and avoids yourself hard decisions. You lose less chips than you lost now. And you know more of where you are in a hand.
+ Thinking players will put you on a Q or better hand I pressume.

However as its 4handed I'm elected to fold it. As there are too many donks in low stakes. So I rather hit my hand strong and get value then.

Old
Wed Nov 21, 2012, 05:37 AM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
*****Moved to more appropriate forum*****

Hi agen212

Thanks for your post and welcome to PokerschoolOnLine.
This link will help you find your way round.

Again welcome, and good luck at the tables.

Last edited by wiltshireman; Wed Nov 21, 2012 at 05:42 AM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com