Question
Live links of Pokerstars are not working in Chrome - Wed Nov 21, 2012, 01:45 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
Hi,

Links like
Code:
pokerstars://tournament/636076354
are not working in Chrome. Just nothing happens when I click them. Anyone know how to make them open Pokerstars client and open correct tournament?

Old
Wed Nov 21, 2012, 01:56 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hi Govindadas

Thanks for your post and welcome to pokershoolonline.

If you follow this link it will help you find your way around.

Regarding your specific question the links seem to be working ok for other crome users, but if you would be kind enough to let me know where i can find the links you are having trouble with, i will take a look for you.

Old
Wed Nov 21, 2012, 02:36 PM
(#3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiltshireman View Post
Hi Govindadas

Thanks for your post and welcome to pokershoolonline.

If you follow this link it will help you find your way around.

Regarding your specific question the links seem to be working ok for other crome users, but if you would be kind enough to let me know where i can find the links you are having trouble with, i will take a look for you.
Hi Tony and thanks for welcoming.

Link I refer to is for example here:
http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/league#leaderboard

Old
Wed Nov 21, 2012, 02:55 PM
(#4)
(Moderator)
Hi
I have had several people test the link using crome for you and they have not had a problem, i would suggest you try using a diffent browser and see how you get on.Please post back here how you get on. Thanks

Tony

Old
Wed Nov 21, 2012, 03:07 PM
(#5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiltshireman View Post
Hi
I have had several people test the link using crome for you and they have not had a problem, i would suggest you try using a diffent browser and see how you get on.Please post back here how you get on. Thanks

Tony
I just tried Internet Explorer:

And it says in Polish, that it is not possible to open this link.

Old
Wed Nov 21, 2012, 03:37 PM
(#6)
(Moderator)
Having carried out further tests it would appear that you have some technical issue, and i would suggest that you contact support@pokershoolonline.com
who im sure will be able to help you out.

Old
Wed Nov 21, 2012, 05:30 PM
(#7)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Govindadas View Post
Hi,

Links like
Code:
pokerstars://tournament/636076354
are not working in Chrome. Just nothing happens when I click them. Anyone know how to make them open Pokerstars client and open correct tournament?
Hi Govindadas,

Sounds like you're having problems with your browser permissions. I suspect that it is a setting in your OS, browsers or perhaps, your firewall which is preventing the PokerStars client from launching. I presume that this is a security measure. I hope that you can resolve your issue. Let us know how you fare. Thanks!

Good luck!
iggyo

Follow me on Twitter

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com