Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Micro's sale in the VIP Store

Old
Micro's sale in the VIP Store - Wed Nov 21, 2012, 06:38 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2011
There's some decent bargains to be had in the VIP store with some items starting from 300 FPPs. Some of the women's merchandise looks well. I just got myself the 1/4 zip sweater for 679 FPPs.

If you've ever got anything from the store before you'll see that the merchadise is quality. Maybe something other than tournament tickets to spend your money on.

(Can we have a general poker forum for general poker chat like this? I can't think what forum to put it into.)

Old
Wed Nov 21, 2012, 07:30 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
***Moved to a more appropriate location***

Follow me on Twitter

Old
Wed Nov 21, 2012, 07:39 PM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2011
Although it's not really a more appropriate forum

I think we need a general poker sub forum for general poker like this.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com