Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

League Standings Page

Old
Unhappy
League Standings Page - Thu Nov 22, 2012, 03:25 PM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2012
BronzeStar
Anyone else having problems with League Standings page? I can't get it to load past the PokerStars header.

This is a problem as I need to check and see how big a kick in the teeth I took the last thre tournys

Old
Thu Nov 22, 2012, 04:07 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2011
http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/league#leaderboard is currently freezing for me too, although it does still have my current ranking. (Way out of the money).

Old
Thu Nov 22, 2012, 05:26 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hi

Thanks for your post, it seems like a tech problem, i will report it and get some one to take a look. Can i also suggest that you report this to support@pokerschoolonline.com
Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Last edited by wiltshireman; Thu Nov 22, 2012 at 05:47 PM..

Old
Fri Nov 23, 2012, 08:54 AM
(#4)
Since: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.O.Nelson View Post
Anyone else having problems with League Standings page?

It was like that all day yesterday,and is still the same now.
Just log out.
You can find everything you need by searching your handle.

G/L

Old
Fri Nov 23, 2012, 10:49 AM
(#5)
Since: Nov 2012
BronzeStar
Yes Even i cant see my page. I thought i am only facing this problem. Hope this technical bug would be corrected soon.

Old
Fri Nov 23, 2012, 02:37 PM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
**closed**

Hello,

As Tony has already let you know we are aware of this problem and hope to have it fixed very soon. I do not have a timetable for you on this but our Techs will get to as soon as they can.

We will update the following post when we know more

All info can be found here

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

T2C

Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Last edited by TOO2COO; Fri Nov 23, 2012 at 03:06 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com