Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

League Rankings REDUX

Old
League Rankings REDUX - Sat Nov 24, 2012, 12:57 PM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2012
BronzeStar
It is unfortunate that at least one of the original threads concerning this issue was not left open for players to offer further feedback on this issue but that is a matter aside at the moment.

I am writing to express my concerns in relation to this current problem:

1) This is the second reported serious problem with the rankings in the last month

2) The latest "bug" seems to be taking a significantly long time to repair

3) These repeated issues are giving me cause to be less comfortable with Poker Stars ability to track my efforts correctly (i.e. will the rankings be correct when they return)

4) These current issues while not directly related to the in game client software, cause me to be less confident that my in game money (not a lot right now) and most importantly security are being adequately protected. One does reflect upon the other In my opinion.

I would ask therefore that the technical team communicate more effectively how this issue is being addressed, and that the technical team give us a more clear timeline as to when the problem will be rectified.

Thank you.

Respectfully,

T.O.Nelson

Old
Sat Nov 24, 2012, 01:02 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Please email support@pokerschoolonline.com and they will be able to assist you further with this.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Nov 24, 2012, 02:03 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar
Done.

Recomend that any and all interested parties do so forthwith.

Old
Mon Nov 26, 2012, 10:33 AM
(#4)
BronzeStar
Do we have any kind of update?

Old
Mon Nov 26, 2012, 10:38 AM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.O.Nelson View Post
Do we have any kind of update?
No unfortunately, did you email support?, they will help you with this. Email address is in the post above.

I apologise about this but support are the only ones who can help you with this.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Nov 26, 2012, 10:59 AM
(#6)
BronzeStar
Hi Thanks RR,

Yes I did and I rec'd a response which while it acknowledged the technical problem, was largely dismissive of the crux of my message.

I'm not impressed.

Old
Mon Nov 26, 2012, 11:51 AM
(#7)
Since: Sep 2010
Same problem for me, so I will also contact support. Not as concerned about the rankings as I have been away and will only have a few tourneys this week to try and get ITM. I believe PStars has the techs and resources to make things right, even if they have to backtrack and review all related stats.

Herk

Old
Mon Nov 26, 2012, 12:27 PM
(#8)
BronzeStar
Interesting piece of info....

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...O-sait-problem

Old
Mon Nov 26, 2012, 07:37 PM
(#9)
BronzeStar
Well the issue was not resolved today. Most disapointing.

Technial Team are aware of the issue and are working to resolve. We will post back as soon as we have more info. Thread CLosed.

Last edited by royalraise85; Tue Nov 27, 2012 at 05:28 AM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com