Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

PSO sait problem

Old
PSO sait problem - Mon Nov 26, 2012, 10:58 AM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2011
Hi,

I'm sorry if is not the place for this post but i cant find where to do it.

My problem is a bit strange. When I'm sign in i cant see the ranking table. when i click on my rank the page that is loaded is blank. to see my rank and the points that i have i must Logout and to click "Premier League Standings" on the main page.

can some one help me pls. i don't want to logout every time when i want to see the ranking table. the Firefos and IE have the same problem.

FireFox

IE

Old
Mon Nov 26, 2012, 11:20 AM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2012
BronzeStar
Interesting! And deeply troubling!

I can confirm this. While logged in I can not see my rankings.

Logged out I can see any and all rankings.

While I am now satisfied that my efforts are being correctly being tracked (which is good as I have spent significant time pushing myself up the ladder and am currently ranked 245 of of this post), I remain concerned about security.

Anytime a problem is related to a person's ability to log in or thier log in status.....

ANYWAY, the OP's discovery is very valuable information for both those of us whom want to be able to track thier progress (or regression as the case may be), and the Techinical Depatment.

Old
Mon Nov 26, 2012, 11:31 AM
(#3)
Since: Dec 2010
Hi N.Damianov

Please email support@pokerschoolonline.com and they will be able to assist you further with this.

CannonLee

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Nov 26, 2012, 01:03 PM
(#4)
Since: Apr 2011
Thx CannonLee,
will send e-mail in a sec. when i have answer and if is helpful for all will post it here.

Old
Mon Nov 26, 2012, 05:10 PM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
Hi N.Damianov,

Thank you for posting. Please see this thread:
http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...Standings-Page

The issue you have reported is known and we are working on getting it fixed as soon as possible.

iggyo

***thread closed***

Follow me on Twitter

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com