Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Software & Videos & Literature /

HUD wont show up

Old
HUD wont show up - Mon Nov 26, 2012, 02:38 PM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2012
Heey guys,

I've got a problem,i was playing a tournament and suddenly my hud wont show up.
How can i fix this ?

Thanks

Old
Mon Nov 26, 2012, 03:15 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
***Moved to appropriate forum***

Hi hbhuang,

What HUD are you using? The two main HUD providers Holdem manager and poker tracker both have ways you can get help.

Holdem manager products have great support forums you can use. THIS is a link to their general forum.

I don't use poker tracker but they have a support section on their website.

Hope you get it sorted.

Good luck

Oliver

Follow me on: Twitter

Last edited by Croyd93; Mon Nov 26, 2012 at 03:20 PM..

Old
Mon Nov 26, 2012, 03:59 PM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2012
Ow nvm,fixed =)

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com