Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

what da h e double toothpicks :)

Old
what da h e double toothpicks :) - Tue Nov 27, 2012, 10:56 AM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2011
j just got the samsung galaxy s III. And now I cant veiw any replayer stuff in the forum any ideas what I can do to be able to..... jellybean btw and adobe isn't compatible HEEEEELLPP!!!

May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Old
Tue Nov 27, 2012, 11:12 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnestegg View Post
j just got the samsung galaxy s III. And now I cant veiw any replayer stuff in the forum any ideas what I can do to be able to..... jellybean btw and adobe isn't compatible HEEEEELLPP!!!
Hi mtnestegg,

I'm pretty sure you need Adobe but I'm not certain. I will check it out for you and report back in a few days.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Nov 27, 2012, 03:16 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
What browser? I can view them on ICS with Dolphin on my S3. I am not sure if I could with the stock browser or not. I know Chrome will not support Flash.

Good decisions.

Old
Wed Nov 28, 2012, 08:59 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Confirmed, you will need to have Adobe Flash enabled on any device you want to view the hand-replayer with.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Nov 28, 2012, 10:11 AM
(#5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrumpinJoe View Post
What browser? I can view them on ICS with Dolphin on my S3. I am not sure if I could with the stock browser or not. I know Chrome will not support Flash.

Good decisions.
Hi Joe, what do I have to do? Set dolphin as my default. and download ics? Is it an app or what? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Not sure what stock browser ... google but not sure if its chrome or what tbh.
Edit: downloaded dolphin app. still nothing. Same as stoc browwser. Also downloaded firefox app . I at least on that browser get a replayer "type" box that says I need a plugin. To veiw content. Grrrrrr.

Last edited by mtnestegg; Wed Nov 28, 2012 at 11:40 AM..

Old
Wed Nov 28, 2012, 12:12 PM
(#6)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
here mt, try this youtube link to how to download adobe to the
S3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E3R9gNU4X4 , let me know if it helps.

Stake

Old
Wed Nov 28, 2012, 01:49 PM
(#7)
Hey hey hey!! It worked stake!! Thanks!!! I didnt install it on my google browser, but instead, installed it on my firefox browser. Now I have two that use different vid players and can use whichever one works .... thanks a ton!!

Old
Wed Nov 28, 2012, 10:13 PM
(#8)
Since: Nov 2012
I've just completed mission 2.

Old
Thu Nov 29, 2012, 08:46 AM
(#9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by latmache View Post
I've just completed mission 2.
That's funny stuff

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com