Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

I can not see the videos in the library

Old
I can not see the videos in the library - Tue Nov 27, 2012, 03:40 PM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2011
BronzeStar
I can not see the videos in the library, takes to load and I get a black screen and I get this message: The video playback was aborted due to a corruption problem or Because the video used features your browser did not support.

If I could help solve the problem they are grateful. thank you very much

Last edited by royalraise85; Wed Nov 28, 2012 at 07:11 PM..

Old
Tue Nov 27, 2012, 03:56 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
If the web browser you are using is Google Chrome I would suggest using Firefox instead and make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Flash player on it.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Nov 27, 2012, 04:23 PM
(#3)
Since: Dec 2011
BronzeStar
I installed firefox and I have solved the problem. thank you very much

Old
Tue Nov 27, 2012, 04:35 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ZZ10 View Post
I installed firefox and I have solved the problem. thank you very much
Your welcome, glad I could help.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Nov 27, 2012, 06:28 PM
(#5)
Since: Mar 2011
also if anyone ever has any problems with Internet Explorer clear your cache history to see the great videos

Last edited by rolo834; Tue Nov 27, 2012 at 06:29 PM.. Reason: spellin mistake..not like me lol

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com