Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Missed the Boat... The Million Club - Mission 2

Old
Missed the Boat... The Million Club - Mission 2 - Wed Nov 28, 2012, 07:25 PM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Typical, why is it the one night the internet decides to stop working it costs me a place in 'The Million Club Freeroll' & a chance to win a ticket to play in the Sunday Million.

I'd even completed my blog in 'word' so when the internet came back up I could cut & paste it into 'My Blog', but alas when I check the thread it read:

***Closed for Entries***

& even more

Old
Wed Nov 28, 2012, 08:04 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi Prodigy237,

Mission 2 is already closed for entries unfortunately.

Details of mission 3 will be announced on Monday.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Nov 28, 2012, 08:46 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2012
Sorry royal Raise about not posting in the right section. I didnt realize that there are 2 sections. Seen the section called Members blogs so i posted it there. Still new to the fourms here. Guess I will wait for the next week. Thanxs for the opportunity

Old
Wed Nov 28, 2012, 09:10 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi Taunto_88,

No worries and we understand when people are new it can be difficult. Unfortunately we need to be fair to those who did complete the mission correctly so we we have to be strict I'm afraid.

Mission 3 details will be posted on Monday.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com