Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Million club freeroll ticket disappeared...

Old
Million club freeroll ticket disappeared... - Thu Nov 29, 2012, 01:59 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2012
Hi there,
I completed the Million dollar club missions for both weeks 1 and 2 of the promo - I didn't get to use my freeroll ticket last week and so it was stored in my tournament tickets.

However upon completing this week's mission, instead of receiving a 2nd ticket I actually lost the one ticket I had.

I don't know if I will be awake in time for the freeroll this week again anyway - but just in case I was I would like to have at least one ticket stored.

Can this be sorted?

Thanks for your time,
ManofCheese

Old
Thu Nov 29, 2012, 02:02 AM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2012
BronzeStar
I completed the first weeks mission and then my ticket disappeared as well, not sure why though.

Old
Thu Nov 29, 2012, 04:22 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Mission 1 freeroll tickets could only be used for last Saturdays freeroll which is over so those tickets have expired.

Mission 2 freeroll tickets will not be issued until this Friday so no-one should have a freeroll ticket in their account at the moment.

Please see post #154 of the 'Million Club Q&A's Thread' and please use that thread for any questions related to the 'Million Club' promotion.

Raiser

***closed***

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com