Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Online Events /

Am I reading this right ?

Old
Am I reading this right ? - Sun Dec 02, 2012, 05:17 PM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2012
I just won the weekly PCA survivor tourney and reading on the website it says I can exchange this for $5k as quoted below:

PCA 10th Anniversary Freerolls

In addition to the 100 packages being given away for just $10, there are extra PCA packages on offer for free. The free-to-play qualifiers run hourly every day at 10 minutes past the hour, with seats to ticket-only Weekly Finals each Sunday at 10:00 ET & 20:00

ET up for grabs. The Weekly Finals take place from November 11 until December 9, awarding a package to the winner each time!

Each PCA Freeroll tourney is capped at 20,000 players[U] and you can even exchange your seat for $5K in cash should you win a Weekly Final!

Sign up for PCA Freerolls now under ‘Events’ > ‘PCA’ > ‘All’ in the PokerStars lobby.

Deposit Offer

You can also claim a free $10 Weekly Final ticket when you make a deposit into your PokerStars account and use the special bonus code ‘PCA600’ (for first-time depositors) or ‘PCA10’ (for players reloading their account)! See the PCA 10th Anniversary Deposit Bonus page for more.

Please Note: Freeroll tickets are non-transferrable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.

Anyone know how I do this or is there a catch ? Or have I or they got this wrong ?
EngelsNick

Old
Sun Dec 02, 2012, 05:34 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2012
Ha Ha this info is for the PCA freeroll weekly finals not the Survivor final (I'm not in the money yet)so I'll just have to win tomorrows final now

Old
Sun Dec 02, 2012, 06:25 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EngelsNick View Post
Ha Ha this info is for the PCA freeroll weekly finals not the Survivor final (I'm not in the money yet)so I'll just have to win tomorrows final now
Still a great result to take any tournament down, good job!

These events are PokerStars events and not PSO ones so we wouldn't have much info about them though.

If you do need a question answered about these events email support@pokerstars.com and someone will help you out, they usually are very quick to respond to a query.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com