Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Bankroll Builder - Session Feedback /

Bankroll builder

Old
Bankroll builder - Mon Dec 03, 2012, 06:04 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
Hi, I should qualify for the Bankroll Builder promotion - what do I do next?

Old
Tue Dec 04, 2012, 01:49 AM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2010
Hi,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

>>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer.

We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion.

Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschooline.com and best of luck to you at the tables!

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Dec 05, 2012, 06:12 PM
(#3)
Hi,

You are eligible for the Bank Roll Builder promo!

The next thing that you will need to do is to attend one of the 'Getting Started With Pokerstars' live training sessions. Please let me know after you have attended this session.

Also, please practice on the play money NL 9-max tables (full ring) and please post a hand that you were not sure about using the hand replayer. Here is a video tutorial on how to use the hand replayer.

Old
Sat Dec 08, 2012, 01:12 AM
(#4)
hi

i have already attended the Getting Started live training at
21:30 - 21:50 (ET)

heres my hand

Old
Sat Dec 08, 2012, 06:12 AM
(#5)
Hi,

What date did you attend the "Getting Started" sessions?

Old
Sat Dec 08, 2012, 07:59 AM
(#6)
the date is dec 6 here in ph

Old
Sat Dec 08, 2012, 09:01 AM
(#7)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by patokaba? View Post
the date is dec 6 here in ph
Hi patokaba?,

Unfortunately we do not see you on the system for having attended the 'Getting Started' live training session. We are unable to move you forward on the system for this promotion until you do attend this session.

It's only the 'Getting Started' session that you need to attend for now, the other sessions come later.

The 'Getting Started' session can be found daily in the >>Live Training<< section.

Please let us know as soon as you attend this session so we can continue on with the promotion for you.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Dec 10, 2012, 02:17 PM
(#8)
hi

i have already attende the getting started live training at
dec 10 14:00 - 14:20 (ET).. and ive already play some money games as i have posted above.. whats next?

Old
Mon Dec 10, 2012, 04:03 PM
(#9)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
hi
i have already attende the getting started live training
Hi patokaba?,

Yes we see that you have attended. What did you think of the session? Learn anything useful?

Now we want to get you playing on the real money tables. Next up, and spend some time on this one , study the Poker Basic Course and take the basic assessment quiz at the end of that course.

Once you have passed this quiz your first buy-in will be credited into your account within 24 hours of passing it. Remember you can earn up to a total of $8 with this promotion.

Use this first buy-in to then only play the 1/2 cent fullring real money tables only on PokerStars. Post back here when you pass the quiz, get your first buy-in and start playing these games and we'll continue on from there.

If you have already passed the Poker Basic Quiz please let us know and we'll advise on the next step.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Dec 10, 2012, 11:01 PM
(#10)
hi

i think the live training sessions is great, and i have learned a lot from it, id like to continue attending live training sessions to improve my game and learn more about poker..also i have already passed the poker basics quiz.. whats next?

Old
Tue Dec 11, 2012, 03:17 AM
(#11)
Hi,

Well done on the quiz

Your first Bank Roll Builder buyin will be awarded to you within the next 24 hours, please use this real money buy-in at a full table(9 players) 1/2c 9-max NLHE table.

Good luck!

Old
Tue Dec 11, 2012, 10:06 PM
(#12)
hi heres a hand that i am not sure of my play..

Old
Tue Dec 11, 2012, 10:07 PM
(#13)
hi i have already passed the cash game quiz and earned 10fpp whats next?

Old
Thu Dec 13, 2012, 12:59 AM
(#14)
Hi,

What where your reads on villain7?

This is an interesting spot pre-flop. With 99 I'd raise 4x to get some value from weak Ax Kx or Qx only if our reads on the villain are (passive, limp/calls EP, A9 A8 A7 A6 A5 A4 A3 A2, K9 K8 K7, QT Q9 Q8 [suited and off suit] or lower PP's 88 and below).

On the flop taking the initiative in the hand is fine, so your bet sizing is perfect as we can get value from any :h.

On the turn a check call line is what I'd do, if the villain had any :T on the flop..This range of Tx will flat most of the time on the flop and bet/raise the turn if they complete the flush ( ). Betting this turn is turning a set of 9's in to a bluff and inflating the pot OOP.

On the river, I'd bet about 3/4 pot to get value from a flush..given they way the hand played out...it's safe to say the villain did indeed have a flush..if we check and the villain did have a hand like or they might be inclined to check behind and we would lose a lot of value with this full house.

Well done on the cash game quiz!
Your 2nd Bank Roll Builder will be awarded to you within the next 24 hours.

Keep in mind that "after" passing the Cash Game Quiz there are 3 ways to get the two remaining buy-ins >>click here<< for an overview.

Good luck at the tables.

Old
Thu Dec 13, 2012, 02:03 PM
(#15)
hi

i have lost my buy in, can i gain another?

Old
Fri Dec 14, 2012, 04:58 AM
(#16)
Quote:
hi

i have lost my buy in, can i gain another?
Yes you certainly can.

You will need to post the key hands from your losing session in your forum thread. I will review your play and, where necessary, suggest additional training before sending you back to the tables with your next buy-in.

Old
Fri Dec 14, 2012, 03:18 PM
(#17)
heres where i lost my buy in

Old
Sat Dec 15, 2012, 03:29 AM
(#18)
Hi,

I would fold pre-flop. There is such a wide range of better Tx at 9-max that have us beat (AT KT QT JT T9 T8 T7 T6 etc..) also rarely will we ever feel comfortable betting for value if we hit top pair on the flop in a multi way pot.

I can see what you where trying to accomplish in position.
is a deceptive/disguised hand post flop for villains that are capable of hand reading..examples: flop is 33x..flush + straight or 2 pairs etc...

What where your reads on the villains involved in the hand? How many hands have you played at the table? Most importantly...what hand ranges have they shown down?

Old
Sat Dec 15, 2012, 06:54 PM
(#19)
thanks for the advice, ive made a mistake, i played several hands in that table, was also getting a bad beat. i became tilt. and payed for it. lesson learned

Old
Sun Dec 16, 2012, 12:51 AM
(#20)
Hi,

Please watch this session video by PokerSchoolOnline Head Trainer Dave "TheLangolier" >>click here<< Let me know once you have finished watching the video.

Also, read this blog..it will help give you the basics of note taking on villains at your table >>click here<<

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com