Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Bankroll Builder - Session Feedback /

Bankroll Builder

Old
Bankroll Builder - Mon Dec 03, 2012, 11:38 PM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2012
Hi there,

I was wondering if I am eligible for the bankroll builder promotion, I have not made a deposit on Pokerstars so far

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks

Old
Tue Dec 04, 2012, 01:43 AM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2010
Hi,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

>>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer.

We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion.

Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschooline.com and best of luck to you at the tables!

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Dec 04, 2012, 06:31 PM
(#3)
Hi,

You are eligible for the Bank Roll Builder promo!

The next thing that you will need to do is to attend one of the 'Getting Started With Pokerstars' live training sessions. Please let me know after you have attended this session.

Also, you can be practicing on the play money NL ring tables and please post a hand that you were not sure about, using the hand replayer. Here's a short video on how to use the Hand Replayer

Old
Bankroll Builder - Tue Dec 04, 2012, 07:31 PM
(#4)

At this point I was unsure how to what extent I should call or raise on the flop with bottom pair, top kicker. I knew that if I paired the ace or hit another three I was likely good, but this only gave me five outs.

Old
Wed Dec 05, 2012, 04:29 PM
(#5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gains Squad View Post

At this point I was unsure how to what extent I should call or raise on the flop with bottom pair, top kicker. I knew that if I paired the ace or hit another three I was likely good, but this only gave me five outs.

Hi,

is a good hand to from late position and should generally be entered with a 3x raise. As for play from UTG(under the gun, first to act) we can elect to open for 3x or fold...limping UTG is going to invite more players in to the pot and decrease our overall hand strength/equity in the pot.

With so many players to see the flop, a check line is fine>>as there is such a wide range that has us beat in that situation. I'd fold to any flop bets and turn bets if our hand doesn't improve to 2pair or 3 of a kind.

The next thing that you will need to do is to attend one of the 'Getting Started With Pokerstars' live training sessions. Please let me know after you have attended this session.

Last edited by CannonLee; Wed Dec 05, 2012 at 04:56 PM..

Old
Wed Dec 05, 2012, 06:22 PM
(#6)
Hi there,

I have just attended the 'getting started with Pokerstars' session. What do I have to do now?

Old
Wed Dec 05, 2012, 08:01 PM
(#7)
Hi,

Please take the Basic Assessment Quiz, once you have passed it let me know and your 1st Bank Roll builder buy-in will be awarded to you!

Good luck!

Old
Wed Dec 05, 2012, 09:58 PM
(#8)
I have passed this quiz, thanks for the help

Old
Thu Dec 06, 2012, 05:05 PM
(#9)
Hi,

Well done on the quiz!

Your first Bank Roll Builder buy-in will be awarded to you within the next 24 hours! Please use this buy in at a full table(9-players) 1/2c 9-max NLHE as your training will be focused primarily on this game!

If you encounter any situation that you had difficulty with, post a hand replay here in your thread and I'll assisst you.

Best of luck to you at the tables.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com