Brian

Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Dec 04, 2012, 07:48 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Really sad news, thoughts and prayers to his family at this difficult time.

Paul.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Dec 04, 2012, 01:35 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Very sad indeed, I've met and played with Lou personally, and found him to be a very likable guy. The first books I ever read on hold'em were his Hold'em Excellence books. The probably don't get picked up much these days as they were on limit hold'em, but they were great books to set me on the right path towards beating low limit hold'em cash games.

RIP sir.

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Dec 04, 2012, 04:02 PM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
Condolences to his family and friends.

Lang if you vouch for his books I'm going to have to see if I can find them. Low limit HE is defo gonna be my jumping off game when the poker rooms get up and running here.

Old
Tue Dec 04, 2012, 04:19 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
Condolences to his family and friends.

Lang if you vouch for his books I'm going to have to see if I can find them. Low limit HE is defo gonna be my jumping off game when the poker rooms get up and running here.
I'll second that. Might be what I would use my last couple amazon gift certs on.

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com