Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

just a Bloke with issues

Old
just a Bloke with issues - Thu Dec 06, 2012, 05:36 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
i play one table at a time so i dont see thousands of hands a night....i have won hands when i had no right to be involved in the first place ...i can play on any real table with ignorant arrogant lucky and unlucky players and win or lose i am always gracious in defeat as well as humble in victory...i love the idea of poker the skill versus luck and the brave versus the i know im winning but i cant call that bet....i am not the greatest player in any touney i enter or table i sit at and believe that poker being the game that it is the greatest or best player does not always win...i know mathematics ...i understand variance may differ because of the volume of traffic on this site but how long must i wait for this so called thing upswing or a bit of good luck. if i displayed my hole history here and even without the many many hors of pure tilt and maniac shoving even the best players out there would say omg that guy might be a bad player but he got it in good there and got ul...so sick of being paranoid with other factors besides the cards playing a part in losing..not a bad bloke and not trying to get rich but losing the love for a great game..any advice outside the obvious try a different game be patient or f off ya saddo would be greatly appreciated....this is first one of these ive ever written cant type for shiite so cant really hold a conversation ...would love to go back to just enjoying the game holding my own or better and not attacking other players with verbal tripe about how everyone is out to get me...

Old
Fri Dec 07, 2012, 09:07 AM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2011
Sent you a PM man. Check your messages.

May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Old
Fri Dec 07, 2012, 10:55 AM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
****moved****

Hi allforeli

Thanks for your post and welcome to pokerschoolonline.

We have many great features which could help you, this link will help you find your way around.

Your not alone, we have all been there, but the training courses, video's, and live training on offer to members can really help your game, and as you say make it more enjoyable.

Good luck at the tables

Last edited by wiltshireman; Fri Dec 07, 2012 at 11:00 AM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com