Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Software & Videos & Literature /

is this set up right

Old
is this set up right - Fri Dec 07, 2012, 07:34 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2010
hey just got a hud and dont if its set up right etc heres a pic any help would be great thanks

Old
Fri Dec 07, 2012, 07:49 PM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2011
I personally would add more stats. and you can click and drag those stat boxes wherever you want . But looks pretty good to me if thats the way you like it. I would also request ALL your hand histories from stars and import them. Asap so you dont have to start your stats from here out.but will have info from your very first hand you played on stars

May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Last edited by mtnestegg; Fri Dec 07, 2012 at 07:53 PM..

Old
Fri Dec 07, 2012, 07:54 PM
(#3)
thats the thing i dont understand how to do it all or owt i no how to start the hud and import the hands dont know how to add stats and the when i click on there names to see what there 3bet stats are etc the box wont close after that for agees drives me crazy

Old
Fri Dec 07, 2012, 09:55 PM
(#4)
not sure what HUD u have there but there should be a settings menu somewhere to allow for costomization. and you might not need to click them to see... you might be able to just hover over stats to see, then when your mouse moves they disappear right away , but not really sure. guess you'll have to play around with it some to find out

May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Old
Sat Dec 08, 2012, 06:25 AM
(#5)
I'd go the other way from mtnestegg and only use 3 stats. I only use VPiP, PFR and Agg Factor on mine.

Most of your main decisions in the 45 man and 90 man games are made pre flop and anyway when you hover over the HUD it gives you further stats that you may need on each street.

The HUD sent me on tilt when I first used it. Too much information is not always a good thing if you don't understand what you're looking at.

Use the tracking software to analyse your own stats more than anything and for reviewing hand histories and picking holes in your own game. When you understand your own failings then you can start to pick holes in other peoples games.

Old
Sat Dec 08, 2012, 07:21 AM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovalman View Post
Too much information is not always a good thing if you don't understand what you're looking at.

Use the tracking software to analyse your own stats more than anything and for reviewing hand histories and picking holes in your own game. When you understand your own failings then you can start to pick holes in other peoples games.
That is Spot on listen to what Ovalman is saying and it will all come together

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

T2C

Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Dec 08, 2012, 09:24 AM
(#7)
yea ive only got the 3 on on vp pfr agg factor and when i click on there name to check steal stats etc the dam thing doesnt close off so when i check someone at the bottom of the screen and its my turn i cant hit the call check of fold button or out lmao and thanks guys

Old
Sat Dec 08, 2012, 10:44 AM
(#8)
Hi Stedds. If you told us which HUD you have, then somebody who uses that one might be able to tell you exactly how to solve your problem. It might be helpful if you start with one problem and give us a screen shot of it.

Doug

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Dec 08, 2012, 10:54 AM
(#9)
hey bear its poker tracker 3 and if you look at the pick there name is in the hud box when you click on it the bigger box comes up with all there 3bet stats etc i cant get that off when i click on it to check other stats if you get me i have to keep clicking everywhere to try get it off does that make sense

Old
Sat Dec 08, 2012, 11:08 AM
(#10)
(Super-Moderator)
When you click on the HUD to bring up the pop up window all you need to do is click on the pop window and it will close

Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Dec 08, 2012, 11:24 AM
(#11)
ahh thanks haha was driving me insane was tilting me slowly

Old
Sat Dec 08, 2012, 11:56 AM
(#12)
should it not be saying how many hands ive played with a player every time i start a new game it doesnt seem to be doing

Old
Sat Dec 08, 2012, 12:07 PM
(#13)
I can only speak for HEM but you can set up a HUD with whatever stats you want. If you've set up the HUD by yourself then you need to add that stat to your HUD.

If you're using a ready made HUD then this stat is usually on there.

Old
Sat Dec 08, 2012, 12:20 PM
(#14)
sod it cba with it will just leave it as it is il just get peed off

Old
Sat Dec 08, 2012, 12:47 PM
(#15)
The HUD sent me mental at the start, just use the tracking software for your own stats. ?You get 60 days? with Pokertracker, use them to analyse your own stats.

Old
Sat Dec 08, 2012, 01:21 PM
(#16)
If it is the same as PT4, just go to Hud on the top line then to edit profile. There you can add or remove any of the available stats.

Good luck
Doug

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Dec 08, 2012, 02:48 PM
(#17)
thanks amd i got unlimited day ovalman master thats why

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com