Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

My first and last game in premier skill league qualifier!

Old
My first and last game in premier skill league qualifier! - Sat Dec 08, 2012, 11:19 AM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2012
Hi, is just to post here how the room make trap on the players, my first game in premier skill league qualifier and look what happen in my secoond hand of the tourney.... that´s why is my first and last game there, i dont like pre made stuff.

Old
Sat Dec 08, 2012, 11:23 AM
(#3)
Very BAD JOKE in my opinion!!

Old
Sat Dec 08, 2012, 04:35 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
So you've never run your kings into aces before?? I assure you it will happen many times. Some of those times you will even hit a king and win.

Maybe someone has a slight tilt problem??

Old
Sat Dec 08, 2012, 05:12 PM
(#5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by joy7108 View Post
So you've never run your kings into aces before?? I assure you it will happen many times. Some of those times you will even hit a king and win.

Maybe someone has a slight tilt problem??

of course i run kings into aces (2 many times in my opinion) but never in the second hand, for the worst player in table ( he win another flip with QQ, and then lost 6K stack in 10 minutes with blinds 20/40) the night before i run twice AA vs KK and lost both flips ( i hold AA) K came in river both times...and today i start play and second hand i play, i run KK vs AA...im so lucky maybe this put anyone tilting?? i think...

anyway i change my ideias and go play again that league (hope not run again in first hands KK vs AA)

Last edited by BluffDaFi$h; Sat Dec 08, 2012 at 06:18 PM..

Old
You can do it but it's hard work - Sat Dec 08, 2012, 10:41 PM
(#6)
Since: May 2011
Hi,

It dose hurt sometimes but stick with it. Learning IS results orientated. My AA gets cracked 20% of the time. In the qualifier league it's just carnage sometimes - so just sit tight.

Understand your reads of the table and a shove fold range of hands dependent on the number of bb you have relative to your positional play of the effective stack at the table.

Well it does happen I just came 21 / 195 for $1.65 and just made a profit on the $1.10 buy-in. But...

for the 5 attempts required to be eligible to the actual Premier League at PSO think? - have you made a profit on your $5.50 investment?

Please stay with it and learn PSO is the best place to do it and if you are in the top 10 of the Premier League leader board have you seen the prizes for a free-roll.

Old
Mon Dec 10, 2012, 07:05 PM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForrestFive View Post
Hi,

It dose hurt sometimes but stick with it. Learning IS results orientated. My AA gets cracked 20% of the time. In the qualifier league it's just carnage sometimes - so just sit tight.

Understand your reads of the table and a shove fold range of hands dependent on the number of bb you have relative to your positional play of the effective stack at the table.

Well it does happen I just came 21 / 195 for $1.65 and just made a profit on the $1.10 buy-in. But...

for the 5 attempts required to be eligible to the actual Premier League at PSO think? - have you made a profit on your $5.50 investment?

Please stay with it and learn PSO is the best place to do it and if you are in the top 10 of the Premier League leader board have you seen the prizes for a free-roll.
HI, what u mean with 5 attempts to be eligible to premier league? and what $5,50 investment u talk about?

Old
Mon Dec 10, 2012, 07:52 PM
(#8)
Since: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluffDaFi$h View Post
HI, what u mean with 5 attempts to be eligible to premier league? and what $5,50 investment u talk about?
As I understand the premier league qualifier is a $1.10 tourney and you need to play a minimum of 5 in a month to be eligible for promotion to the premier league so $5.50 in total.

Also you need to come in the top 200 of the qualifier league to be invited to play the actual premier league free-roll the following month.

_

Last edited by ForrestFive; Mon Dec 10, 2012 at 07:55 PM.. Reason: also top 200

Old
Sun Dec 16, 2012, 05:12 PM
(#9)
ok thank's for ur answer, im actually play the open skill league, i found more exciting to play, and if i qualify i win some money, in premier legue qualifier dont have prize pool in the end of the month! im try my luck there...

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com