Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

A 50 cent knock out bonus!

Old
A 50 cent knock out bonus! - Sun Dec 09, 2012, 03:15 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2011

Villian had just lost a big pot and was left with 50 chips. I had a feeling he was pushing so this was a perfect time to make this play.

The buy in for the game was $1.10 and this easy bounty was a great steal. Just something to consider if you're ever playing these

Quite proud of this play

Old
Sun Dec 09, 2012, 03:36 PM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2011
And I'm out of the game KJo shove (10BBs in cut off) v AQo but this bounty helped some way to my buy in.

It was a turbo and there are some difficult players in this (this is the Pokercast game) so happy with my play.

Last edited by Ovalman; Sun Dec 09, 2012 at 03:37 PM.. Reason: spelling/ grammar

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com