Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

"Remember Me" ???

Old
"Remember Me" ??? - Sun Dec 09, 2012, 03:48 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
What is the purpose of this check box? I check it yet my username is never remembered when I must log in again.

Is this some type of test or a cruel joke?

Old
Sun Dec 09, 2012, 04:27 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrumpinJoe View Post
What is the purpose of this check box? I check it yet my username is never remembered when I must log in again.
Is this some type of test or a cruel joke?
Hi Joe,

For me it doesn't work on Chrome but it DOES work on Firefox.

I've asked about this before and it's got something to do with peoples personal settings on whatever web-browser they are using.

Nice to see you and I hope you and yours are keeping well.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Dec 09, 2012, 05:13 PM
(#3)
(Super-Moderator)
Hiya Joe, Good to see you

As for myself i use Chrome and this happens about once or twice a week to me and is a PITA but anymore i used to it lol then again it is amazing what you can get used to :

Have a great week

Brian

Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Dec 09, 2012, 07:40 PM
(#4)
Yup, I use Chrome so I guess I'm stuck with it.

Old
Sun Dec 09, 2012, 07:45 PM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrumpinJoe View Post
Yup, I use Chrome so I guess I'm stuck with it.
I would really suggest Firefox for all things PokerSchoolOnline.

For example, I often have problems with videos stopping with Chrome, never with Firefox, same with some of the live training issues.

We have reported these Chrome issues again and again but I am not sure how much more the tech guys can do about it. I can make another report if you like?

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Dec 09, 2012, 09:26 PM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2010
I'm using Internet Explorer and Windows Vista and it does the same thing. I log on pretty much every day, and every once in a while I don't get logged in.

Usually I notice when it takes me into a thread I've been following for a while, and I end up reading posts from 3-4 days ago.

I've learned to live with it, along with the slow load times, missing hand replays, etc.

Old
Sun Dec 09, 2012, 09:35 PM
(#7)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
It works just fine for me. I'm usually on my laptop which is running internet explorer 8 (sad I know). I rarely have to log in. Maybe your browser is deleting cookies (or never saving them), or something along those lines? I'm not too knowledgeable on that stuff.

Old
Sun Dec 09, 2012, 09:44 PM
(#8)
Hi Joe, try using ' Opera ' never had a problem logging in with that one, and it is American I believe.

Old
Mon Dec 10, 2012, 03:58 AM
(#9)
Since: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Curran View Post
Hi Joe, try using ' Opera ' never had a problem logging in with that one, and it is American I believe.

Opera is actually Norwegian software (might have been sold to a US co. though)! I use Chrome and have to log in two or three times a week.

Roland GTX

Old
Mon Dec 10, 2012, 09:06 AM
(#10)
I too am on chrome (laptop) and firefox on my device (for pso) and it seems that whenever I switch from one to the other, I have to relog in gotten used to it though. It's like gettin used to a reaccuring hangnail or the new layout of this site, but oh well...whats a guy to do?....

May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Old
Sat Dec 15, 2012, 02:00 PM
(#11)
Chrome you say? The weird thing is, I use the Android version of Chrome, and it rarely does it on me! Weird, ha.

'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com