Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

Haven't Introduced Myself Yet!!

Old
Haven't Introduced Myself Yet!! - Mon Dec 10, 2012, 11:28 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
I actually signed up for PSO 2 1/2 years ago, according to my email history lol. I do remember signing up for it but something was going on with the site at the time and I couldn't do anything...then I forgot all about it, got busy with life in general, blah blah blah. Then I seen an ad over a week ago and remembered 'hey I already signed up for that, I wonder if I can still get in'. Taadaa!!

My on screen name is Leanan-sidhe (La-nawn-she), most people just call me Lee. I look forward to meeting you all during the live training and at the tables. I've meet a few already and you all sound like a great group of people with amazing support and staff. I'm having fun learning to improve my game, it can only get better!!

Hope you are having as much fun as I am

Old
Mon Dec 10, 2012, 11:36 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hi Leanan-sidhe

A very warm welcome to pokerschoolonline and thank you for introducing your self. Its great that you are enjoying the school.

I offer you this link which may help you find your way round a little easier.

Enjoy the school and what it has to offer, and good luck at the tables.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com