Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Why does my profile say I have less VPPs?

Old
Why does my profile say I have less VPPs? - Tue Dec 11, 2012, 09:16 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2012
My profile says I have only 4.64 VPPs, but I have over 20 now and I still can't watch some of the videos. Why is this?

Old
Wed Dec 12, 2012, 12:32 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Hi Pirate334. Welcome to the forum. You can get an overview of all PSO has to offer here.

Your profile shows the VPPs you earned last month. This controls your prize level in the league this month and if you could have been eligible for the Premier League. It also sets your level for access to the video library. When you accumulate 20 VPPs this month your access will be upgraded, however this can take up to 24 hours to take effect. There still will be some videos restricted to members who have 150 VPPs that you will not be able to watch.

Good luck
Doug

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Dec 13, 2012, 06:19 AM
(#3)
It's been several days now and my VPP's still haven't been updated.

Old
Thu Dec 13, 2012, 06:29 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate334 View Post
My profile says I have only 4.64 VPPs, but I have over 20 now and I still can't watch some of the videos. Why is this?
Hi Pirate334,

I'm slightly confused by this. Do you mean your profile here at PSO? As in the profile box that appears in the top right hand side of this page?

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Dec 13, 2012, 03:07 PM
(#5)
On my pokerstars account I have had over 20 VPPs for a few days now, but on PSO it says I still have 4.64. I have the - sign in a blue circle in the top right corner of the screen, instead of the 20+ in a green circle.

Old
Thu Dec 13, 2012, 03:36 PM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hello
I think that the best thing for you to do is email support@pokerschoolonline.com and they will be able to sort it out for you.

Old
Thu Dec 13, 2012, 03:52 PM
(#7)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hi
This has been checked out for you and the position is that
You got 4.64VPP's last month (so since the league status is based on the prior month, they're listed at 4.64VPP's)

You do have 20+ this month, but since you have to earn them the prior month for your league status, they won't show as 20+ in your profile until next month.

Thanks for your post, hope this explaines it ok for you.

Last edited by wiltshireman; Thu Dec 13, 2012 at 03:53 PM.. Reason: typo

Old
Fri Dec 14, 2012, 10:18 AM
(#8)
Ah ok, that makes sense. Thanks.

Old
Fri Dec 14, 2012, 11:31 AM
(#9)
Since: Jun 2010
You can access the 20 VPP restricted videos in the library now. You do not have to wait until next month. the upgrades to video access are usually granted within 24 hours of you earning the VPPs.

Good luck
Doug

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com