Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Challenges & Battleground & Member Blogs /

Daily Hand Challenge - AQ offsuit

Old
Daily Hand Challenge - AQ offsuit - Sat Dec 15, 2012, 08:01 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hello,

Here's a short You-tube video for you where Chris 'ChewMe1' was on the button with Ace, Queen off-suit.

Your challenge is to let us know how you would play this hand. There's two ways of doing this.

1) If you use a HUD and are good at reviewing your hand histories then filter your results to see how AQo performed for you in the past. Post some feedback and hands here in this thread.

or

2) If you don't use a HUD but are playing some tables today keep an eye out for when you might be dealt AQ off-suit either on or near the button position. Post some feedback and hands here in this thread.

What's the challenge? - Just let us know how AQ off-suit has worked out for you either on or near the button.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Last edited by royalraise85; Sat Dec 15, 2012 at 08:06 AM..

Old
Sat Dec 15, 2012, 08:45 AM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2011
dealt while reading thread

Old
Sat Dec 15, 2012, 08:54 AM
(#3)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by a1379 View Post
dealt while reading thread
The river card scared me a bit as I was watching it played out as it offered a chance of a straight draw combination although this would be unlikely.

Personally I thought the bet sizing a little too small giving an opponent a chance to see the next card relatively cheaply.

Did you have any reads on the opposition and/or were you sitting at the table long?

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Last edited by royalraise85; Sat Dec 15, 2012 at 08:57 AM..

Old
Sat Dec 15, 2012, 08:58 AM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2011
Quote:
The turn and especially the river card scared me a bit as I was watching it played out as it completed the straight draw and personally I thought the bet sizing a little too small giving an opponent a chance to see the next card relatively cheaply.

Did you have any reads on the opposition and/or were you sitting at the table long?
limit holdem

Old
Sat Dec 15, 2012, 09:00 AM
(#5)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by a1379 View Post
limit holdem
Ah, now that does make sense

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Dec 20, 2012, 09:40 PM
(#6)
Since: Jan 2012
i think it's a little more

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com