Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Home Games /

EPC Poker Leagues Season VIII Sign Up

Old
EPC Poker Leagues Season VIII Sign Up - Sat Dec 15, 2012, 06:48 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2011
BronzeStar

Go HERE to sign up.

Last edited by i luv 2Jo; Wed Dec 19, 2012 at 11:27 PM.. Reason: add text

Old
Wed Dec 19, 2012, 11:23 PM
(#2)
BronzeStar

Last edited by i luv 2Jo; Sun Dec 23, 2012 at 10:56 AM..

Old
Sun Dec 23, 2012, 10:59 AM
(#3)
BronzeStar

The Season VIII Sign Up has been closed. Over 200 players have signed up for some of the most competitive free online poker available. If you missed the sign up, watch our website, we may have a supplemental draft sign up for Week 4 of the season, depending on how our schedule looks. Good luck to all the teams and players for Season VIII, and congrats to our Season VII Champions, the MAD BOMBERS.

Last edited by i luv 2Jo; Sun Dec 23, 2012 at 11:01 AM.. Reason: punctuation baby

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com