Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Transfer to full tilt.

Old
Transfer to full tilt. - Sun Dec 16, 2012, 05:46 AM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
I made a request yesterday to transfer funds to Tilt from Stars. Received a message "Your request has been sent".

Someone told me it took about 10 minutes, and now this is about 9 hours afterwards, and still nothing from support saying I need to verify anything, but still haven't received funds in my Tilt account.
Anyone have any clue as to how long this will take?

Should I just forget about the tourney I was going to play today??

Old
Sun Dec 16, 2012, 06:57 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
I've only personally done it from Tilt to Pokerstars. That took under 1 minute to complete.

You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Old
Sun Dec 16, 2012, 07:24 AM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Hey stakehorse, has your tourney started yet? I can transfer you the money until your transfer from stars comes through, and then you can transfer the money right back to me if that helps.

Old
Sun Dec 16, 2012, 08:15 AM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hi stakehorse

Please contact support@pokerstars.com Regarding your transfer of funds to Fulltilt as they will be able to help you.

Sorry if this has caused you any inconvenience

Last edited by wiltshireman; Sun Dec 16, 2012 at 08:20 AM.. Reason: typo

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com