Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Handhistorys and tournement summerys

Old
Handhistorys and tournement summerys - Mon Dec 17, 2012, 06:27 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2012
My hand history's and tournement summery are not saving on my computer, I'v clicked the box and typed in keep hand history's for 9999 days but after one day and turning my computer off the folder is empty. Is there anything i can do to solve this?

Old
Mon Dec 17, 2012, 08:07 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hi
Thanks for your post.

There could in fact be several reasons why your hand history is not saving on your computor but as a starter this link to pokerstars FAQ could be your best starting point. If this doesn't help, please re-post here as i'm sure some of our members may have an answer for you.

Old
Mon Dec 17, 2012, 09:22 AM
(#3)
I think i may need some more help

Old
Mon Dec 17, 2012, 10:23 AM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi DrDonkin!

Try changing the folder that you're saving them too (make a new folder on your computer, then put to save into it).

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Dec 17, 2012, 10:43 AM
(#5)
Yeah iv tried that already but iv just made a new file now i'l post back in a few days if it doesn't work.

Old
Mon Dec 17, 2012, 10:57 AM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
DrDonkin,

If that doesn't work, your best bet is to contact support@pokerstars.com and hopefully they will be able to help straighten it out.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com