Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

Looking to privately train (with) somebody!

Old
Looking to privately train (with) somebody! - Tue Dec 18, 2012, 11:36 AM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2010
Hey PSO community. I'm a NL5 6max zoom player

I'm looking to privately coach someone with already decent experience in poker. We will work through taemviewer + skype to communicate.

This is a 2way package. I learn you, but also I learn myself and maybe you also learn me. I'm a teacher and by teching or explaining something to someone in certain spots makes you think deeper and harder thus improving both parties.

Requirements:
- At least 1 year of experience in poker(life or onling). Lower amount of experience rarely master all the basics of the game.
- Ambitious and honost player who can play on my timetable. I play between 13CET - 24CET(somethimes later)
- Not a quitter but persistant player, without an ego or over stubborness.
(being stubborn to try and prove me wrong is something very valuable)

Deal:
- We'll arrange times and play together on your account. I will never ask your password or put your account in danger.
- After a session we will split the profit.
fe: $7.35 profit means you will send me $3.67. When theres a loss I will not be accounted for. However somethimes I might send some money to cover losses as I see fit.
- I and you may end the training sessions as we see fit. Playing without you or I wanting to isn't a good learning environment.

Hopefully this attracts some of your attention. Beware I'm not stating I'm an insanely skilled player. I just know I beat the micro stakes in zoom and cash games up to 10NL.

Also an option is SNG's / MTT however my skills here are more limited, but still profitable.

Leave a comment if intrested with some info about yourself and poker. The more background or info about yourself the more I will see who I want to train with.

(PS: PSO if it isn't allowed to post posts like thise, please do not hesitate to close this thread or enlight me of certain potential rulebreakings.)

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com