Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Live Training /

read that hand

Old
read that hand - Wed Dec 19, 2012, 12:36 AM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2012
BronzeStar
today gareth did a lesson called read that hand where he played a no limit 6max game and talked through his hands and gave insight into what he was thinking and why he was making the plays he was.. i found it interesting and very helpful but couldnt find any upcoming sessions like it..anyone know if they are usually called something different or where i can find another?

Old
Wed Dec 19, 2012, 09:23 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Hi chucklez001,

I'm glad you found Gareth's class on hand reading informative and useful. This type of class is frequently scheduled in live training. Keep an eye on the live training schedule to see what is coming soon.

In the meantime, perhaps you would like to watch some of the live trainings that have been recorded. This is where you can find the video archives.

Enjoy!
Joss

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Last edited by HokyPokyToo; Wed Dec 19, 2012 at 09:27 AM..

Old
Thu Dec 20, 2012, 08:47 PM
(#3)
Since: Dec 2012
BronzeStar
ok then, thanks! i will definately check some out

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com