Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

What should i play?

Old
What should i play? - Sun Dec 23, 2012, 08:31 PM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2010
BronzeStar
hi guys, i have a question for u.... what games would you recommend to build more FPPs ...? i am currently a Silverstar player and would like to try and make it to Gold star in the new year...unfortunately i have been a bit ill this month with a horrible flu bug and it has really taken it out of me....but i am sure next month i will be more motivated......i currently play Cash games NLHE and Omaha upto 10c/25c... but i reckon some form of short SnG s might be another viable option...i spoke to a supernova and his advice was Zoom Omaha... i played a bit with reasonable success...... does anyone have any advice?

thanks

toby

Old
Sun Dec 23, 2012, 08:42 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi toby!

The cash tables will get you vpp's the quickest. Zoom tables will get them the quickest, as you will see more hands on them.

Good luck!

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
what should i play? - Mon Dec 24, 2012, 10:32 AM
(#3)
Since: Mar 2010
BronzeStar
thanks.. am going to try and have a bit of a pokerthon from about 6pm tonight....probably into middle of Xmas morning... and see how many i can get...

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com