Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Off-Topic Discussions /

players who cant be found in poker school tournament list

View Poll Results: is it possiable
bots 1 100.00%
how so 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old
players who cant be found in poker school tournament list - Wed Dec 26, 2012, 06:30 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2012
Ok well i've been noticeing alot of time where i get beat out by alot of no brainers in these tournament's and these are players who calls me every single time i shuv with a nice hand and they call with crap, and i fkn mean just crap. Now here's what i don't get is every time i get beat by a player like this i got and search for them in the tournament standing's and for some reason they never seem to show up or even able to be found on the list at all, and i even check the other levels aswell. Now is it just me or are these players poker stars bot players so that for some of us when we do realy good and hold our own they have these players knock us out so that we can't reach our goals to climb to the top of the leader board. For any of you just keep an eye out for things like this and pls let me know.

Old
Wed Dec 26, 2012, 07:14 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hello masteray1,

PokerStars takes the security of their games very seriously.

If you are genuinely concerned about this please email support@pokerstars.com with your concerns.

If you are concerned that a member cannot be found in the league standings and you think they should be then please email support@pokerschoolonline.com with this concern.

Support are they only people that can help you with queries like this.

Regard,

Raiser

***closed***

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com