Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Home Games /

Eostba

Old
Eostba - Wed Dec 26, 2012, 06:33 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2011
BronzeStar

EOSTBA.... End Of Season, TurtleGirl1 Birthday, Appreciation Tournament. (TurtleGirl is the EPC VP of Operations for the uninitiated)

WHEN: Friday, Dec 28th at 9pm ET*
WHERE: EPC Poker Leagues
How do you qualify? Click the button that says "Register"

Millions in play dough and also a few prizes, including, hold onto your hat, $15 MILLION TO THE WINNER!

We're talking $40,000,000 in play chips, plus some real cash (probably split among the top 3), and prizes....

What kind of prizes? The winner will also get a rare, hard to find, limited edition, out of print, supreme collectors item, ESPN Poker Club T Shirt. (Yes it's new, altho I could make it "game worn" if you so desire). Your chance to own, and wear(!) a piece of history. How can you top that? You can't!

Check it out....

There will be other payouts for the final table, including a cool $5 mil for 2nd place plus PokerStars Tshirts & Hats, sports caps, Music Downloads and more! Everyone that makes the final table will leave a millionaire. Plus, rumor has it that EPC Santa will be hitting the tables and giving away goodies

THIS IS BIG

How big? Could someone named AJ show up? (That's Andrew Feldman of ESPN's Inside Deal for those that spent the last 7 years in a cave ).

Try not to fall over and bump your head

So yeah, you don't want to miss this.

EPC Poker Leagues
Club Number: 434686
Invitation Code: we got this

www.epcpokerleagues.yolasite.com

*The tourney will be created and begin registering about 24 hours before the scheduled start.

Last edited by i luv 2Jo; Thu Dec 27, 2012 at 08:45 AM.. Reason: Fancy it up

Old
Wed Dec 26, 2012, 09:01 PM
(#2)
BronzeStar

fancied the original post up a bit

Old
Thu Dec 27, 2012, 11:40 AM
(#3)
BronzeStar

now open for registration

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com