Since: Jul 2010
Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

Old
Sat Dec 29, 2012, 12:28 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi kingkong,

3 way pot with very different stack to pot ratios... we're very deep against the cold caller and shorter stacked (82bbs) against the limp-caller. I'm willing to get stacks in post vs. the limp-caller, but probably not vs. the other guy, we're probably not good often enough getting in on that depth of money.

So that being said, I would generally take a bet-bet-bet line for value here depending on what turn and river cards roll off. They'll be peeling the flop with just overs sometimes and also will call with all their pocket pairs on this type of board texture, as well as any kind of draw. If we get raised, I'd generally fold to the big stack, and get it in vs. the limp-caller.

With reads I might do something completely different.

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com