Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

PSO Skill Leagues

Old
PSO Skill Leagues - Wed Jan 02, 2013, 05:26 PM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2012
Hi there . would like to take a dabble at the PSO skill leagues but there are some questions i need to ask .

1. Do i have to play all of the freeroll games at different times ?
2. How many games do i have to play to qualify for the premier league ?
3. How are the points being calculated ?

This is all i can think of now at the moment , gonna be away for about 2-3 weeks during the middle of january so will prob start out in February just wanted a rough idea of what the above answers are so i can work out a better schedule in February .

Cheers for any sound input meanwhile

Old
Wed Jan 02, 2013, 05:41 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi OSettingsO!

1+2) You can play as many or as few of the tourneys that you want (5 min). The key is to get enough points to advance to the premier league and to get 20 VPP's, which is a requirement to advance to next month's premier league.
Here is the league overview which shows how many qualify.
3) Here is a link to the scoring formula.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Jan 02, 2013, 05:42 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi ,

If you are not going to start until February then take some time to have a really good read of the >>Monthly League<< article. That should explain all you need to know.

If you have any questions on it post them here and we'll help you out

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Jan 02, 2013, 05:51 PM
(#4)
Since: Dec 2012
Many thanks for the response lol was having a little fun on the cash tables before i saw the responses in quick time .

Will have a read up Thanks a lot for the input peeps

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com