Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

Round 2 tickets

Old
Round 2 tickets - Thu Jan 03, 2013, 06:00 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
Can anyone tell me how long Round 2 tickets are valid ?

I won one early last year in a 2 - 7 single draw freeroll, I haven't used it, but it is no longer in my tournament tickets....

Old
Thu Jan 03, 2013, 06:15 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
Really know idea Bill,but I doubt the ticket disappearing was due to the new year and a reset as I know when Americans played here that I certainly carried over WR2 tix from 2010 into 2011.

So if not lost for a calendar reset it's either a glitch or they do expire at some point seemingly.

Hoping you can get an answer to this as I would be interested in seeing it myself,in hopes of it being pertinent for me and many of my countrymen sooner than later.

Old
Fri Jan 04, 2013, 07:16 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
Hi Bill,

I'm unsure whether the tickets carry over from year to year. I've emailed Pokerstars support for you and I'll let you know when I have a reply.

Oliver

Follow me on: Twitter

Old
Fri Jan 04, 2013, 09:25 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
Pokerstars support has informed me that the tickets do roll over from year to year, so I am unsure why it would not be showing. They have told me that if you are still having problems contact them personally on support@pokerstars.com.

GL

Oliver

Follow me on: Twitter

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com