Old
How Feedback Threads Work - Sun Jan 06, 2013, 10:09 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
**Originally posted in another thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker41673 View Post
Does it really matter where we voice our suggestions? It seems either way we are rarely heard. I liked the old and short lived method of someone from staff or pokerstars showing up and replying so we could know that we were acknowledged and every member in this forum had a chance to voice in as well.
I welcome this post by 'joker41673' and it got me thinking as to what we can promise at PokerSchoolOnline and what we can deliver on when it comes to acknowledging members feedback here at the school.

Below is a brief outline of how PokerSchoolOnline will deal with members suggestions.

For PokerSchoolOnline and PokerStars Feedback, Comments and Suggestions.

The opening post of a members query will be acknowledged within 24-hours.

It is always recommended to also email the suggestion or query to the relevant department at PokerStars. This email address will be provided to you by a member of the PSO Moderator Team.

All queries will also be forwarded by the PSO Moderator Team to the relevant department at PokerSchoolOnline or PokerStars where applicable.

A response with an official reply to the question/suggestion may take up to a week before the correct information is obtained.

Subsequent posts in the thread will be read and noted but there will be no guarantee that a response will be given. The PSO Moderator Team will do their best to acknowledge all posts.

It is unrealistic to assume that a PokerStars staff member will read all posts everyday. PSO Moderators on the other hand will read every post.

Occasionally a PokerStars Staff member may respond in person to a thread but there is no guarantee that this will happen.

Please keep feedback threads on topic. Threads that get de-railed or off-topic may be closed.

Please be constructive in your criticism. It's OK not to agree with something but try to put this across in a way that is constructive and adds weight to the conversation. Non-constructive posts may be deleted.

There are a few general >>House Rules<< that need to be adhered to when posting in the Support Sections. We encourage all members to have a read of them for reference.

Finally the purpose of this post was again to inform members of what we can and cannot promise our members when it comes to acknowledgement of their suggestions.

Unfortunately we cannot guarantee that a member of the PokerStars Staff will reply to every post. In an ideal world this would be great but I can assure all members that the PSO team will do their utmost to ensure your voice is heard.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Jan 06, 2013, 10:28 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
Great post RR, thank you.

Old
Feed Back - Sat Oct 15, 2016, 01:26 PM
(#3)
Since: May 2011
about a week or so ago .... I did a survey for Poker School , and one question was how to improve the games etc.
I wish that the Poker School freerolls were not open to everyone , that happened years ago now , and those games were only for members who had passed the quiz and received the multi game ticket .

So, for the ones who have done the quizzes - and have that ticket , it doesn't mean squat anymore because the freeroll is for everyone now,
I would like to see that applied to a freeroll for just the ones who have done the quizzes such as the Premier School Skill League freeroll, and no the ticket I have does not allow me to play any of those games ... the ticket I have does not have an expiry date - but isn't worth anything to enter any special games by Poker School.
It seems if I want one of those tickets , I have to re-do all those lessons and tests - which I did back in 2011.
( not to mention , the people that I have played with at any Poker School games have yet to follow any of the lessons that I learned and did the quiz for ~! I found they played like beginner donkeys )

So, is there going to be a restructuring of the rewards for oldies like me ? Or do we need to keep re-doing the lessons and tests again and again ?
Thanks, ahead for any answer.

Old
Sat Oct 15, 2016, 01:37 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
@cook2cards

Once the lesson quizzes are done by a member, they can't be redone.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
hi - Thu Nov 17, 2016, 08:35 AM
(#5)
Since: Aug 2016
can you tell me how to boom hand to post on lee

Old
Thu Nov 17, 2016, 08:40 AM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikiola007 View Post
can you tell me how to boom hand to post on lee
Hi, please see here:

https://www.boomplayer.com/upload

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Dec 01, 2016, 01:00 PM
(#7)
Since: Apr 2013
Hi all

Hi there, How to I proceed to the next challenge for the beginner bankroll? already done first but has not unlocked second. I have not put in a deposit before either.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com