Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Ring Game Tickets

Old
Ring Game Tickets - Sun Jan 06, 2013, 12:38 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
I paired my PokerStars account with my Full Tilt account yesterday, but did it from the Full Tilt side first.

Will this effect the Ring Game Tickets promotion as advertised ?

I have not as yet got one, will I get one ? or did I do it the wrong way round ?

Old
Sun Jan 06, 2013, 12:45 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Curran View Post
Will this effect the Ring Game Tickets promotion as advertised ?
Hi Bill,

If this is a PokerStars promotion please email support@pokerstars.com.

I have seen anything on this promotion personally so I can't offer you much more help than that.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Jan 06, 2013, 12:49 PM
(#3)
Thanks for the swift reply Paul, will do that immediately.

This promotion was sent to me via E.mail, I think because I have both FT and PS accounts.

Old
Sun Jan 06, 2013, 04:59 PM
(#4)
Since: Feb 2011
I done this also but never received anything, perhaps I never followed the step properly or I didn't qualify?

I'm not worried as I've no interest in FT atm but knowing where I went wrong would be something I'd like to know.

Old
Sun Jan 06, 2013, 05:30 PM
(#5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovalman View Post
I done this also but never received anything, perhaps I never followed the step properly or I didn't qualify?

I'm not worried as I've no interest in FT atm but knowing where I went wrong would be something I'd like to know.
Hey oval,
being in a similar position after pairing my accounts, and just E-mailed support about it, so if I hear anything I'll let you know.

'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Last edited by havocofsmeg; Sun Jan 06, 2013 at 05:44 PM..

Old
Sun Jan 06, 2013, 06:02 PM
(#6)
Just to let you guys know.

Support at PokerStars re-directed me to support at Full Tilt, and they told me that to qualify, not only must you pair your accounts by 23.59hrs ET on the 6th January but you must have made a deposit on PokerStars before the 23rd December 2012.

So I don't qualify...

Old
Sun Jan 06, 2013, 06:27 PM
(#7)
Ahh, thanks bill. 6 days to late depositing I was..

'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Old
Mon Jan 07, 2013, 11:13 AM
(#8)
Right, FT won't send you an email or let you know you have this money, the only way to find it is by sitting at a table and your ticket will be there. I'll use mine later and see if I spin it into anything but in all fairness I don't like the Full Tilt software so if I lose the lot I won't worry.

Old
Mon Jan 07, 2013, 01:32 PM
(#9)
I just checked my ticket balance at FT, and low and behold, even though they told me I was not eligible I have the Ring Game ticket.
It is only valid for seven days though, so I better use it quick.

Not only that but I seem to have a $2.50 MiniFTOPS ticket that is valid for a fortnight, I didn't realise I was even eligible for this one.... LOL

Old
Mon Jan 07, 2013, 01:44 PM
(#10)
Quote:
I just checked my ticket balance at FT, and low and behold, even though they told me I was not eligible I have the Ring Game ticket.

Not only that but I seem to have a $2.50 MiniFTOPS ticket that is valid for a fortnight, I didn't realise I was even eligible for this one.... LOL

Use the ticket once at least every seven days to keep it from expiring.

Old
Mon Jan 07, 2013, 02:51 PM
(#11)
A nice $7.11 profit from a 10 minute 10c/25c game

My $20 ticket is still there although my balance only shows my $7.11 profit.

I too got a ticket, what games can they be used for?

Old
Mon Jan 07, 2013, 03:02 PM
(#12)
ANY Ring Games. It sits you with a portion of your ticket value at the table.

If you make a profit above the starting price of the ticket it is credited to your real money account, if you don't make a profit it puts what is left back into your ticket.

So if you lose say $1 your ticket will now be $19

Old
Mon Jan 07, 2013, 06:33 PM
(#13)
Quote:

Ditto on that, bill. Much to my surprise I got both tickets too.
That said though my data allowance on the USB dongle i use for my PC run out right after I sat down at a table. And my PC is such a pain these days, its not worth me getting more data.

No great loss.

Old
Wed Jan 09, 2013, 09:11 PM
(#14)
Since: Jan 2011
Liking this so far.

Ticket is still at $20 and I've banked $51

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com